Super STOCK car got break in in PUCHONG!

al_gti

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
SJ
Visit site
last week my gf's car got break in and lost a Kenwood CD player..

her car is a 100% stock..i donno whats wrong with ppl now dayz,and the player that got stolen is a normal kenwood player...

she is driving a satria,that damn thief broke the galss behind the driver door..that &%&* thief damn smart,i wonder y dont he break the glass on the driver door instead the wan behind,THAT IS FREAKIN MORE EXPENSIVE COMPARE TO THE FRONT ONES!!!

now she in complaining y the &^$*$& am i not staying at her house anymore...
coz im *&$^$# scare that it would happen to my car...

CAN ANYONE ON EARTH DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THIS *^&$*^ THIEF!!

MAKING ALL OF US SO SCARE TO PARK HERE PARK THERE!!
MAKING ALL OF US WORRY EVERYNIGHT!!

Jay5

Known Member
May 4, 2004
Visit site
then why not u ask her to stay in ur house lahh..hehehe :)
well u can either try to tint ur windows dark or lets set a day to ambush the buggers. put ur car there as bait...we would then be curbing crimes....:D

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
sorry to hear about ur gf's experience... I think only way next time is to remove off the HU panel and hide it so the thieves won't know wat kind of HU it is and whether worth stealing or not...

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
al_gti said:
last week my gf's car got break in and lost a Kenwood CD player..

her car is a 100% stock..i donno whats wrong with ppl now dayz,and the player that got stolen is a normal kenwood player...

she is driving a satria,that damn thief broke the galss behind the driver door..that &%&* thief damn smart,i wonder y dont he break the glass on the driver door instead the wan behind,THAT IS FREAKIN MORE EXPENSIVE COMPARE TO THE FRONT ONES!!!

now she in complaining y the &^$*$& am i not staying at her house anymore...
coz im *&$^$# scare that it would happen to my car...

CAN ANYONE ON EARTH DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THIS *^&$*^ THIEF!!

MAKING ALL OF US SO SCARE TO PARK HERE PARK THERE!!
MAKING ALL OF US WORRY EVERYNIGHT!!
Hi bro.. sorry to hear this man.....
WHich part of puchong lah.. me too staying in Puchong....Its not a safe place lah bro.... almost everyday got car break-in case there ler....

al_gti

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
SJ
Visit site
jay5 : thats what im trying to do,hehehehe...

in the first place,her player its not those high end type,i think its only worth maybe 150-200 bucks for 2nd hand...
how many of us here will take out our HU everytime we go out?
honestly i dont..

the location is Puchong Jaya...dont say puchong lar,everywhere also got break-in now..even in subang,its getting bad to worse...

i wont mind using my car as bait car to nab these bastard lor,but see lar if anything lose or pecah then all of us share $$ to do it back only lor..
but the thing is,how many of these bastard can we catch?
how many time we need to set all this trap only there can stop?

Jay5

Known Member
May 4, 2004
Visit site
ALI: usually its the same gang operating 1...once in a while maybe some frm other areas will come and 'test market' but well once u catch one, it will be known in papers, news etc this will create a mass publicity then hopefully this buggers will be chickened shit to do it again...i'm ready anytime for this...hehe....coz my car was broken in b4 too...no mercy!!

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
al_gti...for your info i do take out my HU panel everytime i park my car...
irregardless of whether i park in the office, outside or even in my house.
I always made it a habit to take out the HU panel... as you know my car already
been broke into 2 times liao...so it was kinda phobia to me liao...

Anyway if you really plan to do this catching mutherfcku thief...pm me bro.. i willing
to join in hand too....

superz

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
sorry to hear that man..

errmmm...i dun think ur gf's car is stock anymore lo since u say it is a kenwood cd player..

if stock, then it is casette player ma..right?dun angry la k?hehe...

anyway...better becareful in puchong..alot of mat-rempit..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So the Super GT race series just came and went as fast as it was out on the track, but it hasn't left without searing images of perspiration, tight clothes (or the lack thereof) and wonderful smiles that made an already hot race even hotter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience