Super Lucky Incident

kopking10

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
the old man, an epic story lar...very touching hope he can make it. Father would do what he can to save his son...wow, no matter if ur dad screw u everyday but that doesnt mean he doesnt love u, the son shud know now if this the case....true epic. god bless him

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
[/COLOR]
Panda...any updates on the uncle n yr claims? just wondering did the main trunk of the tree fall in front or behind u?
adjuster wil survey the vehicle soon...please submit claim form with full docs with 14 days..on the progress now 2 claim the insurance...

It is fall in front of me...tat y it break my whole front windscreen...=.=...

Wil update let u all knw once i knw the news...

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Guys, at here I m apologize at here for the late update…really sorry…nt mean to late update, after I finish my final exam I had to help my parent’s business and was vry busy…really sorry 4 the late update…

Finally I can get a free time go to the GH ask about the info about the old man. The old man is receiving home medical treatment which means he now is taking rest at his house. Glad to hear that he is ok...:beer::beer::beer:

My car is officially back after 50 days start count from the accident day. But,my car had pop out many problem after that incident…really frustrated with the current situation that I faced now… and a bit frustrated to the authorized workshop that repair my car….:mad::banghead:...wil update it later..

civic EdGe

Known Member
Jul 27, 2006
Phewh~ All the time I was reading through these 2 pages, I was curious and worried bout that old man...Afraid that it will have a "bad ending"... But now, good to know that he is okay....:biggrin:

save.us.wilson

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
I heard that tat old man ned some time 2 recover...GOD BLESS...I wil update my car detail story after my monday test n presentation...i wil let u knw wd actual happen 2 my car after i get back it...quite frustrated...:mad::mad:

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I m back,guys....1 month ago, my gearbox was officially down again n gonna changed 2 new 1...and cost about 1.7k++ + labour cost, master brake pump etc...all cost i think i can pay downpayment for a myvi d...:mad::mad::mad:

tat old man is fine now,jst need some time 2 fully recover...thx all guys 4 the concerning...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today I was tailgated by another car in the fast lane in PLUS highway....

I was doing 110km/hr

It looked like either a Myvi, or Nissan Grand Livina, or Honda Stream or Perodua Alza...

I tried to loose it from my tail by adding speed of 10km/hr, then 20km/hr then 30km/hr

But the car came even closer, I can only see his or her car front windscreen...

Then when the middle lane was clear, I gave way, and managed to see what car was that !

To my surprise it was only a Perodua...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience