Super-Charge

badgti

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
johor
bro,
if u plan on force induction whether be it supercharger or turbo u can come to us for a proper view of wht u want as we have ready samples and many options for ur needs.anyway, we've worked closely with gerard and turbo sang on their supercharger kits in thepast and we are also selling the kits too here in j.b.if u really want to supercharge, do it once and do it right.

cheers

badgti

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
johor
well:proud:, we were in the midst of getting the charger in a vios the last round but we stopped due to time constrainsts.It is definately possible to get it in an avanza but there will be a good amount of fabrication work done for this to work ,tats all.

BlueDevil_Man

Jun 19, 2008
guys...if need to noe abot SC can call me:012-2050318..Coz my car in progress on SC now,might b run in by this week:biggrin::biggrin:

Jan 23, 2007
Are there any ROTREX dealers here in Malaysiia? Has anyone had any experience with ROTREX superchargers?

Thanks,
bobf.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
bro,
if u plan on force induction whether be it supercharger or turbo u can come to us for a proper view of wht u want as we have ready samples and many options for ur needs.anyway, we've worked closely with gerard and turbo sang on their supercharger kits in thepast and we are also selling the kits too here in j.b.if u really want to supercharge, do it once and do it right.

cheers
eh bro....kl whr got do supercharge?hav heard of turbo tsang...he damn famous oh...hehe...wanna pay u guys a visit...mebbe can check out my car...tot of supercharging but heard its more expensiv than turbo....hmmmm....

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Rotrex Develops Electrically-Driven Fully Variable Supercharger
2 July 2008

Rotrex has developed an electrically-driven fully variable supercharger for automotive and transportation markets. In addition to its first application on a fuel cell hybrid, the product is also targeted for mild- and full-hybrid systems.

Due to the design of the Rotrex traction drive which can achieve speeds up to 300,000 rpm, high-speed and efficient low-inertia impellers can be applied. The electric motor only needs to turn up to 20,000 rpm—response time to reach 90% boost is lower than 300 milliseconds.

The Rotrex traction drive uses an elastic annulus with a small pre-span to secure contact between the roller planets and the sun shaft with a reasonable force. The patented “ramp effect†increases efficiency and reliability in the transmission by regulating the torque transfer capability on demand through self-adjusting planet geometry.

To enhance performance, the Rotrex traction drive uses a new family of synthetic hydrocarbon oils and greases. Developed specially for use in Rotrex superchargers, the fluid momentarily increases viscosity under high surface pressure, enhancing the traction drive performance by securing the optimum friction between rolling elements while cooling and protecting the system.

The fuel cell hybrid system is being is developed together with a German customer for a 25kW system based on a PEM fuel cell in combination with a battery and a supercapacitor.

badgti

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
johor
eh bro....kl whr got do supercharge?hav heard of turbo tsang...he damn famous oh...hehe...wanna pay u guys a visit...mebbe can check out my car...tot of supercharging but heard its more expensiv than turbo....hmmmm....
well, if u want to meet up with turbo sang he's in kepong most of the time now but call him to set up an appointment, as for me i'm located in j.b but i'm often in k.l.
supercharging more expensive?not really unless u know wht u want from your car.it may be costly but the gains in USABLE power is fantastic and realistic.

if u really want forced induction to be applied to your car, choose wisely on turboing or charging.both give good power but at a cost and at different types of power gains....sms me if u need more info.

Raven.

Known Member
Dec 5, 2007
guys, i got one SC14 with piggyback,
but i not sure where can i install it..and roughly how much will the labour charge??
and im using alluminium crank pulley, is that compactible for the kit?
any info from your guys will be helpful for me...
thanks

Bump: guys, i got one SC14 with piggyback,
but i not sure where can i install it..and roughly how much will the labour charge??
and im using alluminium crank pulley, is that compactible for the kit?
any info from your guys will be helpful for me...
thanks

Raven.

Known Member
Dec 5, 2007
you try out at howstuffworks.com
you can learn more specific over there

Bump: you try out at howstuffworks.com
you can learn more specific over there

Raven.

Known Member
Dec 5, 2007
badgti, you guys provide tuning for SC?

Bump: badgti, you guys provide tuning for SC?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

have u ever heard of surbo?
i just want to ask someone out there about the fuel consumption after installing surbo
i install it before, and my car performance increase but the problem the fuel cosumption also increase
how about you guys?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience