Super-Charge

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
shaiguy said:
Mr Gerard...
I'm a new comers and just go through the discussion, and i'm very interested with SC that you are develope.
Got a little question about this stuffs...

a) Is it really can increase hp? how much?
b) When SC kit for wira 1.5 will be launch (or already available in market)?
c) How about the price ?

Sorry if the question been asked before since I'm a new comers so "tak larat" to read in detail for every pages (50 pages maaa...)
Bro,
Many thanks for the support on this forum...

the 1.5 should be launched by mid of this year (scheduled) unless something else comes up...Power and torque will be up minimal 35% with proper exhaust, open pod air filter, and extractor.

Price would be in the region of arond RM4k plus, or maybe a bit lower...Accurate pricing will be made know when the kit is ready..
Keep in touch and stay tune.

cheers
gerard

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
yeah la gerard...i changed the piston and skimed the head a bit....still not satisfied with the power....if u put in the metal gasket..how lower the compression will it have to go to make the SC reliable?...and how bout the performance.?i would love the have that extra torque man...

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
oppps...sorry...u told already ...10:1...comp...hmmmm...what about with high cams?more than 272 degrees...?how it will change the power band and behaviour of the engine with ur SC that is running with cams and 10:1 compression?

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
TOE PECK said:
oppps...sorry...u told already ...10:1...comp...hmmmm...what about with high cams?more than 272 degrees...?how it will change the power band and behaviour of the engine with ur SC that is running with cams and 10:1 compression?
Bro, No doubt using high cams you should be revving it to sky heavens. but with the sc application, we just tune it aggressive to perform even better from mid range till 6k plus...Lots of improvement in torque at mid range area but lower RPM and idling is not that great, unless you run higher at idle...

cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
extrememech said:
Dear Gerard,

Any news on the 4G92P SC Kit yet ?
Bro,
On the way, hang in there ya, we will see lots of action (hopefully) from May/ June period onwards..Hang in there bro...

cheers
gerard

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
gerard said:
Bro,
That Im not sure if can be done or not...Bro you are comparing us to car makers already....Mana ada challenge...On the matter of pricing for the GTI kit, RM6k is a price that is value for money with so much gains in torque and hp...Glad I have your approval on the pricing matter...

cheers
gerard
Bro G

hehehe..I understand the complexities involved..was just trying my luck :regular_smile: Btw had a good track session at PG recently..good fun ah but cud be better with better clutches..Have you heard of the Exedy Red clutches before?

wing

Known Member
Nov 28, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Moved yet or still in the midst bro. Am really interested to have a look.

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
sensitive said:
Gerard bro. this sc kit can be done on 1.8 auto gearbox? how bout the power wise on the auto?
Bro,
To be honest, we have never done any development work with the 1.8 engine with auto gearbox, It should be fine (mayube slightly better as theres not much RPM drop) but you may not be able push to the max limit as compared to the manual tranny...Maybe an oil cooler for the grearbox with shockproof gearoil qualities would help...Would you want to try it?.....

cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
wing said:
Moved yet or still in the midst bro. Am really interested to have a look.
bro,
So sorry for the delay, with the New year and the chines enew year all done up for the year, its back to moving work...Should be fully operational by march april period...Keep in touch then bro..

cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
tombstone said:
haha...hmmmm..this sensitive fella seems familiar.. ;)
Bro,
You know this guys?...Is he a friend of yours or fellow member of your car club?....we will discuss further on the Water thingy at a slightly later date, I would lile to see how it holds up...Worry not, what you have should be fine...Just planning an attack plan for your ride...

cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
razaksa said:
Bro G

hehehe..I understand the complexities involved..was just trying my luck :regular_smile: Btw had a good track session at PG recently..good fun ah but cud be better with better clutches..Have you heard of the Exedy Red clutches before?
Bro,
Heard your car very fast, many stories I heard from DHO pertaining to your ride>.....very interesting....perhaps its time for you to move on to force fed....hahaha...Hope to see you end of the month in JB.

cheers
gerard

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
gerard said:
Bro,
Was really nice talking to you and like I have said, development plans are underway and hopefully by the said time frame we are able to complete the kit......Yup, do keep in touch and thanks for the support and the encouragements....It helps alot..

cheers
gerard
March is on their way now... So have u finish with your R&D for SC the vtec .... im keen to hear a good news from u as i have lost so lot of money being trick by some conman in the ZTH recently .... im ready to SC my vtec now ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Mitsu Galant V6 viento's door seals are rotting away, and that allows rainwater to enter the cabin. Its kinda hard to find replacement seals as the car is pretty rare, and the perdana's ones dont fit. Can any one with experience guide me on how to fix this? Perhaps some universal door seals which i can use?

Rotten door seals :

Car model (not actual car) ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience