Apr 28, 2005
Borneo
Forced Induction with VDO management system

Quote:
Originally Posted by voon

ur 1.5 wira siemens ECU SC kit not yet ready......I will wait man !![/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Gerard,

Bro,
The wira 1.5 siemens ecu will take a longer period to develope and test but rest assured it will be done accordingly else we will not launch it....So hang in there bro and do keep in touch...
cheers
gerard

:Not_Impressed: Y it took long 2 develop d force induction kit 4 Proton with Siemen ECUs. Our few member Protons with Siemen Ecu o'ready enjoying their bolt-on forced induction power since 2003.

User of PS-PowerSport tuning products:
* A/F Enhancer
* Boost-Cut Eliminator
* EGO Trimmer
* Peak A/F Mixture Analyzer
* Fuel Flow Stabilizer

irsaffy

Jan 15, 2005
Shah Alam
myfreeads.net
Hi boss. I'm curently drive Gti first model '99 MMC ecu. If I want to install that supercharge to my engine how much the price?

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
Force Performance said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by voon

ur 1.5 wira siemens ECU SC kit not yet ready......I will wait man !!
Originally Posted by Gerard,

Bro,
The wira 1.5 siemens ecu will take a longer period to develope and test but rest assured it will be done accordingly else we will not launch it....So hang in there bro and do keep in touch...
cheers
gerard

:Not_Impressed: Y it took long 2 develop d force induction kit 4 Proton with Siemen ECUs. Our few member Protons with Siemen Ecu o'ready enjoying their bolt-on forced induction power since 2003.

User of PS-PowerSport tuning products:
* A/F Enhancer
* Boost-Cut Eliminator
* EGO Trimmer
* Peak A/F Mixture Analyzer
* Fuel Flow Stabilizer[/quote]

Bro,
So sorry for all the delay in the Siemens VDO system and its supercharger kit, my sincere apologizes but let me do some justifications.

We alwaysa take our time to develope, tune and test our kits properly and there no other way to do then to let it run thru its phase of testing time and data logged and as we proceed, we will monitor of all feed backs gathered while in testing or tuning or development period, we need to observe what fails and how VDO responce to different types of tuning or different set-up with other parts upgraded. Data logging as we go along. The most important issue here is how can we harness the true potential of the kit with the engine as an important working partner but not sacrificing reliability or all other issues realting to it.

On the other hand, the PS performance stuffs you mentioned, I did hear off and I may try that stuffs too in due time. on the lighter side of things, tuning and testing superchargers are in a way very different as compared to tuning other set-ups...Superchargers power and response is way to instant thus tuning it would be required right from vacuum up to full boost at any given gear, any rpm and at any load...it is very possible to register 0.6 bar of boost even at idle while gently revving the engine, so tuning is much more tedious here with superchargers. That I can assure you.

The siemens VDO supercharger for the 1.8 GTI has been in testing for 10 months nows with some stuffs that stills need ironing out and will done real soon. So hang in there if you can..

GONG XI FA CHAI and thanks for the info on the PS products.

cheers
gerard:regular_smile:

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
irsaffy said:
Hi boss. I'm curently drive Gti first model '99 MMC ecu. If I want to install that supercharge to my engine how much the price?
Bro,
Since you are located in Shah Alam, I would appreciate if you could call me and see if we can arrange a Teh tarik session (obligations free) and meet up to discuss further. I will take you for a short demo run with our sc kit and show you how is this kit set-up in our engine bay and the pros and cons of this kit before you decide whats best for you and your ride.Sounds fair?...:regular_smile:

I can be contacted at 017-6186948 or 016-6982357.Perhaps you can PM me your contact and see how and when we can arrange a demo drive and get to know each other session :embaressed_smile: (hahaha)after chinese new year. I can assure you it will not be time wasted for you.

cheers
gerard

duke_gti

Apr 25, 2005
KL
Heya guys,
Can I tag along u guys. I'd love to see how the supercharger is installed and hear the supercharger doing its 'thang'. Date/time/location please? :) BTW, I'm driving a '01 GTi.
Later, aighttt.

gerard said:
Bro,
Since you are located in Shah Alam, I would appreciate if you could call me and see if we can arrange a Teh tarik session (obligations free) and meet up to discuss further. I will take you for a short demo run with our sc kit and show you how is this kit set-up in our engine bay and the pros and cons of this kit before you decide whats best for you and your ride.Sounds fair?...:regular_smile:

I can be contacted at 017-6186948 or 016-6982357.Perhaps you can PM me your contact and see how and when we can arrange a demo drive and get to know each other session :embaressed_smile: (hahaha)after chinese new year. I can assure you it will not be time wasted for you.

cheers
gerard

rota2903

Dec 14, 2005
bro, it's me again. i'm just wondering how muh is the cost for a supercharger kit for 4g13? i know you haven't started on this engine but could you make out an estimated cost so i could start collecting money to make this mod.

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
duke_gti said:
Heya guys,
Can I tag along u guys. I'd love to see how the supercharger is installed and hear the supercharger doing its 'thang'. Date/time/location please? :) BTW, I'm driving a '01 GTi.
Later, aighttt.
Bro,
No problemo, do drop me a mail and inform me of your hp no and will buzz you when there is a schedule TT and will buzz you to join along...Date will be advise/time is usually around 9pm onwards and venue is at SS3 Syed Bistro, Petaling Jaya, very near Kelana Jaya and Perabut LDP.

cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
rota2903 said:
bro, it's me again. i'm just wondering how muh is the cost for a supercharger kit for 4g13? i know you haven't started on this engine but could you make out an estimated cost so i could start collecting money to make this mod.
Bro,
I just cannot pluck a figure from thin air and place the figure here but lets just say it will be affordable and will not be charging an arm or a leg for this kit, it will definately be much cheaper as compared to the GTI 1.8 which is on promotion at RM6000 plus piggyback, tuning of two maps, workmanship for installation and all necessary parts of the supercharger kit. Do keep in touch and stay tuned....There will be lots of exciting stuffs this year....

cheers
gerard

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
Bro

I saw Neuman SC kits for VWs and Hamman Sc kits for Minis which are running on drive by wire systems...You reckon my car can or not?

6K Rm for the GTI SC Kit..very good and yummy price. I'd say "puas hati" nye package..:regular_smile:

shaiguy

Feb 4, 2006
Mr Gerard...
I'm a new comers and just go through the discussion, and i'm very interested with SC that you are develope.
Got a little question about this stuffs...

a) Is it really can increase hp? how much?
b) When SC kit for wira 1.5 will be launch (or already available in market)?
c) How about the price ?

Sorry if the question been asked before since I'm a new comers so "tak larat" to read in detail for every pages (50 pages maaa...)

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
razaksa said:
Bro

I saw Neuman SC kits for VWs and Hamman Sc kits for Minis which are running on drive by wire systems...You reckon my car can or not?

6K Rm for the GTI SC Kit..very good and yummy price. I'd say "puas hati" nye package..:regular_smile:
Bro,
That Im not sure if can be done or not...Bro you are comparing us to car makers already....Mana ada challenge...On the matter of pricing for the GTI kit, RM6k is a price that is value for money with so much gains in torque and hp...Glad I have your approval on the pricing matter...

cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
TOE PECK said:
can ur sc run reliably with 4g93p with 11.1 compression?
Bro,
That is a high compression ratio for force induction...Did you skim the head off alittle for added power in NA style?.....If yes, then to install the sc kit, we will have to insert a metal head gasket to lower it slightly...10:1 has not been a problem for all of our GTI 93P kits...Where are you located?...If you are in PJ/KL area, do buzz me for a TT session/meet up and then we can discuss further and best of all, do a short demo ride on the GTI and then you decide if that is good enough for you...No obligations...

cheers
gerard

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s no doubt about it, The Jungle Book is one of those stories that is just simply timeless. It has everything you could possibly want: lovable characters, singable songs, and a dancing primate. But who knew that a bunch of jungle animals and a man-cub named Mowgli would teach us so many life lessons? Not us. But lessons we did learn. Ones like these:

A 3 door...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience