Brother wmb3223!

how is ur secret project coming along?

long time didn't hear from you...
coming out anytime soon?

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
normal for workshop to say they have experience to do this that lah (for the sake of earning a few quick bucks).... then when car got problem after that, they will say.... its like that wan.....

for me i must SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES THAT he/she did do 1 or 2 cars b4 i will sent it in.

but anyway.....felt bad another altezza with engine transplant went bad. (cantonese:grow potatoes).

FOR all those who wish to do an engine transplant out there...pls do some research before you all commit into it.

There are at least 6 members in here that transplanted their altezza wit 1jz twin/single turbo that u can ask about their experience and ride. They will be more then happy to guide you.

Flame me if you wan but if in the begining your engine goes in wrongly, YOU ARE SCREWED (sorry wmb3223 no hard feeling ya). Everything is a chain reaction followed from the begining. Same goes to the wiring works.

The workshop where m transplanting my engine can do the followings.
1) engine diagnostic
2) engine sitting all the way to the fire wall to ensure max handling or as close to original handling
3) no engine/transmission knocking on the car chassis while cruising at high speed or cornering or whichever the situation is.
4) no cutting of any parts of the chassis that will harm the structural intergity in anyway to fit the engine/transmission.
5) meter cluster are all tallying with 6 cylinders engine signal outputs (i.e rpm, speed, temp & etc).

Enough said......They have 7 ALTEZZA in which, 2 Manual & 5 Auto to showcase their workmanship.

Anyone would like to see the transplanting workmanship can go see my car as its in the middle of it!

And if price figure is an issue, i would advise you all NOT to go into 1JZ path cause its better to have a problem free ride then to spent more to rectify the problem caused by others.

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Bro ,

you forgot to mentioned that its JPJ approved after inspections hahahahaha

What poro said is correct . when want to do a transplant make sure is done accordingly and not agak- agak. Thats my advice . This days the engine is so advance that we cant assume it. Therefore , do your own survey prior to commencing to transplant or else all your RM spend will be wasted

To Bro WMB 3223 , may be you can give a call to poro and ask him to bring you to see his car transplant?

:driver:

Bump: Bro ,

you forgot to mentioned that its JPJ approved after inspections hahahahaha

What poro said is correct . when want to do a transplant make sure is done accordingly and not agak- agak. Thats my advice . This days the engine is so advance that we cant assume it. Therefore , do your own survey prior to commencing to transplant or else all your RM spend will be wasted

To Bro WMB 3223 , may be you can give a call to poro and ask him to bring you to see his car transplant?

:driver:

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
he already called me steven....
will be bringing him to alex's place this friday after 5pm.

Feel sad for him (spended 20k i think) and the end result is so bad....

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
he already called me steven....
will be bringing him to alex's place this friday after 5pm.

Feel sad for him (spended 20k i think) and the end result is so bad....
sell the altezza ... then buy a skyline ... kakakakaka ( ... then buy back a stock standard altezza ... ) :adore:

ahlian

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
wahhh, very scarry ooo... hear all this problems arise from lousy mechanics
imagine spending a fortune on mods & transplant and in the end got so many problems... haii

bro step, on online now?
u goin ur latest fav hangout place today?

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Waaah bro JaHaX:wavey:...SEEMS to me (my reading bet the lines) you are either trying to buy JZ tezza on the cheap and/or selling the skyline:rofl:

Sorry to hear about your car bro WMB3223;but what can I say?
I did post earlier in another thread about the JZ transplant; and drew an analogy that its like doing house renovation,..plan carefully and done properly,its a one time pain then you get to enjoy the car.Dont have to continuously go back for repairs.Furthermore ours are ALL JPJ registered with proper insurance.
Just hope the chassis is no crocked(worried about cut and weld job) otherwise the car can not pass JPJ.See you on Friday!
Did my JZtezza in 2004,that time I was guinea pig but no regrets..soo happy did another one in 2008.As other fellow 1JZ tezza will testify this "mudguard lo" does on a 'best effort' basis and has more than 20yrs modding cars(fellow rally kaki)

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
1jZtezza ...

got one fuel guzzler arr bee already ... not planning of having another fuel guzzler jay zee ... just thinking of getting hi-revving sxx eee only :biggrin:

and if i really wanna play jay zee, i would definitely go for the 2 jay zee

aidmob

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
Bro, mind to tell where is the workshop location?? Interested to see with my own eyes.

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
sorry bro JaHaX pulling yer leg only!!
2 jay zee on tezza can not get JPJ approval---if 1 jay zee can fit so can 2 jay zee
Aristo heavier body great for straight line top speed but may (I try not offend anyone) not handle as well as yer arr bee

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
err dunno how to explain....

Bandar tasik selatan...

a shell facing the main highway leading to Kesas..

turn left with shell on ur left...

go straight with a school right infront,

the road will turn u left once u see a school in front.

follow the road straight till u reach a T junction.(its a traffic light T junction)

T junction turn right then keep left & turn left

A YELLOW building with CONTINENTAL will be on ur left.

Alex's shop is on ur the 2nd shop on ur right.

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
just thinking of getting hi-revving sxx eee only :biggrin:

and if i really wanna play jay zee, i would definitely go for the 2 jay zee

YEAH MAN! right on the dot. :biggrin: so long didn't talk to you lah bro. how are you btw?

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
WTF!!!
You guys missed my point entirely!!!
I have not pissed on the 3SG/Beams engine in all my postings.It is just that in its present 'form' for the altezza its not what I feel to be the right engine.Why u put in a supercharger? Throw it out and put cams, high com pistons, polished ports etc instead to preserve the 'so called integrity" of the SXE.It can be built to 400-500hp and maintain the 'perfect balance'.The supercharger--doesn't it make the weight lopsided by your argument...furthermore its on the driver side....sooo change to left hand drive then!!!
Dont get me wrong,I will be most happy when the track altezza does well!!truly because I own and drive one.
However a stock altezza is gonna trail behind stock type R;some tune 1.8litres;evo wannabes (wira/satria);20valves etc and that is a fact.If that is OK with you then why buy altezza??..,dont bother modding;buy an SUV!!!
I reckon its a downright shame so many altezza owners after having spent money beefing up their suspension/ handling and undercarriage dont get to push their altezza to the limits.
Its their car;its their choice whether it makes more economical sense to swap to an evo,scooby or skyline or even a type R.
Well..any owners out there want to dump their tezzas CHEAP there are buyers who want to buy it for conversion....yes, you can keep the engine if it makes the car cheaper!!!

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
sorry bro JaHaX pulling yer leg only!!
2 jay zee on tezza can not get JPJ approval---if 1 jay zee can fit so can 2 jay zee
Aristo heavier body great for straight line top speed but may (I try not offend anyone) not handle as well as yer arr bee
agree. i changed from arr bee to jay zee. yeaps handling affected a bit cos jay zee is heavier but after retune suspension, its back to the same handling, but with mooooorreeee TORQUE!!!

my answer to the original thread starter:
supercharge vs turbo are both forced induction. its the same as both masturbating n having real sex both result in ejaculation. supercharge is same as masturbating, whereby it does make u satisfied, and u come only after 5 minutes n in the end, u feel empty cos its like worthless. turbo is like sex. u have sex for 45 minutes only can come, but in the end, the feeling, the satisfaction, the sensation, makes u smile ur way to sleep...:wavey:

p/s i'm not an altezza owner but i have driven one on winding roads so i have felt the magic too. big fan hehe. just busybody to chime in here...

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
At the end of the day only 1 thing counts in the life of modding cars.

>>Personal satisfaction<<

Its about what you want and how you want it, how you enjoy it later. Theres absolutely no perfection in all mods. Some have advantages/some dont, some hav better acceleration some have higher speeds. Whos right? whos wrong? handling out, get new suspension lo. No power, put in turbo/new engine lo. just make sure you do ur research and do it right the 1st time.

How many 10ks can you afford to dish out? If you can yowsa!!! hurrah, but then again, this fella will probably get a R35. hahahah

Depending on local laws and personal "high seeking "requirements, you just try to make the best of it.

Bearing in mind even a simple engine transplant on a proton wira can cost you 20k. Think evo engine/4g93T engine.

Hence modding cars IS NOT CHEAP.

best of luck in deciding. Even I took 2 years to decide what to do with my car. And after my mods, I am absolutely NOT selling my car coz I luv it now. oh yea

cheers

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Well put bro Green!!!

As all forumers here got computers;analogy is:

how much overclocking can you do on your processor(consider as your engine) before it and other components fails.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,there ...car lovers ..

Want to ask ..is this led type light ,which is known as the car third braking lamp ...Is it legal or will get summons with the jpj ... Which starts this 1 November ...http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=535197
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience