SSO 2dot5 KL 2005

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
eater_eg6 said:
where is batu kawan har ?? in penang island ?? :P
nope its on the mainland side... the same exit as the Tambun... if from South... then its one Tol b4 the JURU exit... if u come from North side... then its the first tol after u enter the JURU Tol....

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
CarismaGT said:
Adian: which hotel would u guys most prob be staying? in the Mainland side or Island?
i think the nearer is at Seberang Jaya(sunway)....around 15 min from Batu Kawan....

but dunno if adian got othe hotel near batu kawan there

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
CarismaGT said:
nope its on the mainland side... the same exit as the Tambun... if from South... then its one Tol b4 the JURU exit... if u come from North side... then its the first tol after u enter the JURU Tol....
dont be confuse....Tambun is at Ipoh.....Actually it's Bukit Tambun....and if u from KL(south)...the tol to exit is "Before Juru Tol".... dont worry...got sign board there at highway....

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
dzal_a said:
dont be confuse....Tambun is at Ipoh.....Actually it's Bukit Tambun....and if u from KL(south)...the tol to exit is "Before Juru Tol".... dont worry...got sign board there at highway....
yup Tambun is in Ipoh but there is not exit called Tambun in Ipoh rite? :) anyway we pg ppl are used to called it Tambun but the real name written on the signboard would be Bukit Tambun... :)

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
CarismaGT said:
yup Tambun is in Ipoh but there is not exit called Tambun in Ipoh rite? :) :)
actually got.....if u from KL....after the ampang Tol...u will see one exit signboard "Tambun and Tg.Rambutan" ;)...thats why i said...dont be confuse....;) :D

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
dzal_a said:
actually got.....if u from KL....after the ampang Tol...u will see one exit signboard "Tambun and Tg.Rambutan" ;)...thats why i said...dont be confuse....;) :D
maybe i have been travelling on the NSE too often till i don realise the names of the signboard around places that i don exit hehehe...

ampang tol? i tot u can only join in NSE from either Jln Duta or Damansara? as in the nearest?

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
CarismaGT said:
maybe i have been travelling on the NSE too often till i don realise the names of the signboard around places that i don exit hehehe...

ampang tol? i tot u can only join in NSE from either Jln Duta or Damansara? as in the nearest?
i mean Ampang Ipoh la.....not KL there...hehehehehe...ipoh also got Ampang maaa..... ;)

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
dzal_a said:
i mean Ampang Ipoh la.....not KL there...hehehehehe...ipoh also got Ampang maaa..... ;)
serious? hmm must check wiff my Ipoh fren already... i only know how to go to Ipoh to eat chicken rice only hehehe...

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
CarismaGT said:
serious? hmm must check wiff my Ipoh fren already... i only know how to go to Ipoh to eat chicken rice only hehehe...
;) ;) :) ;) ;D

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Next Event

eterna2772 said:
confirm ka that weekend...?
open registration..?
SSO is ONLY tentative set on Aug 6/7. It is still subject further notice. It will be in Batu Kawan, Penang. Adian from Proton might be doing up a package deal for the participants. Just stay tune here.

If that is too far for you, the KKS Autocross will be on 24/7. The venue will be in Shah Alam Stadium car park. It is similar to SSO but different organiser only.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to reports, Lamborghini could be looking to walk down the same road as Porsche and a few other prominent automakers by adding new models in anticipation of expanding sales and exploring new markets.

American magazine, Car and Driver is claiming that Lamborghini will be adding two entirely new models to its existing lineup.

The first will be a new entry level model, powered by a V8 powerplant...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience