Spring Rate & Damping

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I also want to get those brands if possible. But right now, there is no coilovers (HLHS) offer by those brands for my car. Not even for the 308. The only on i have not is BC V1. But will keep researching la.....

And adding on, i do power first then only handling.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
That is because your original already got snail. Unless your power jump is a lot you will need to soup up the suspension too. For me it was like from 100bhp to 200bhp, so brakes and suspension mod was a must...:biggrin:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
That is because your original already got snail. Unless your power jump is a lot you will need to soup up the suspension too. For me it was like from 100bhp to 200bhp, so brakes and suspension mod was a must...:biggrin:

I think i will need it la. Be it power jump alot or not, if you got do touge or spirited driving, i think is good to have a proper suspension setup. But my plan is to do it after i settle all my power upgrades. Which is only the remap only.....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I'm curious to know what your car handles like. One of these days you gotta drive me around!

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I'm curious to know what your car handles like. One of these days you gotta drive me around!
No probs. We can always have another meet up. Provided if you can make it or come early:biggrin::biggrin:

I drive you around. And i drive your car around to test out the coilovers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
No probs. We can always have another meet up. Provided if you can make it or come early:biggrin::biggrin:

I drive you around. And i drive your car around to test out the coilovers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Woah woah.. you drive my car? You drive mine means I must drive yours :P

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Panties......

But yeah....Why so tense on this topic? Take a chill pill dude. Just a discussion for ppl to share/voice their experience and knowledge ler.....

But it was a good feedback/advise/opinion that you (ixeo) stated. Also, good stuff there to read (Penske).....Thanks....
Well if you've been in ZTH forum long enough you'll know that's ixeo's style of replies! :biggrin:

Anyway so lively discussions here too. :driver:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
just to enlighten bout bank islam, previously i had some bad experience with that bank, they were nice when they introduced me to their visa/mastercard credit card...they were polite so thats y i proceed with it.....but after i had a few outstanding payments, they called me & f**ked me....their officers are very rude....worst that ah long i suppose....haha...therefore from that day onwards i officially ban Bank Islam forever.....

so this morning i decided to pump petrol at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience