Spray Paint Shop

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site

Should be the new owner I think, since the car was sold off quite some time ago :smile:
If not could have ask him about Mike :biggrin:

That's the pic of the previous owner who did the bodykit right? That place is near my folks.. Always hear the loud exhaust pass by.. The next door neighbour has a lot of Minis too.. :biggrin:

And yes the car has been sold some time ago

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That's the pic of the previous owner who did the bodykit right? That place is near my folks.. Always hear the loud exhaust pass by.. The next door neighbour has a lot of Minis too.. :biggrin:

And yes the car has been sold some time ago
Yup, picture is from previous owner. :smile:

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Just would like to add that say even if we give 3 weeks for a paint shop to finish work, it does not mean that they will take the whole 3 weeks to finish a more detailed and meticulous paint job on our cars.

They will take a total of 1-2 days only. The other days will be spent on finishing painting other people's cars first (who cannot give 3 weeks time).

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Just would like to add that say even if we give 3 weeks for a paint shop to finish work, it does not mean that they will take the whole 3 weeks to finish a more detailed and meticulous paint job on our cars.

They will take a total of 1-2 days only. The other days will be spent on finishing painting other people's cars first (who cannot give 3 weeks time).
I think its safe to assume that we all know that the painter isn't going to spend three weeks on your car. The emphasis was on not rushing them and when you have a good relationship with your painter they do tend to take extra care and time on your car.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Depends on how much you want to spend as well. What sort of budget? For me, the matte black was always meant to be temporary and I did it along with the 2.8 build. So I only wanted to spend in the 3-4k range max for inside out repaint.

Anyway, the car is washed once a month if its lucky, usually every third run up GTJ, is parked outside under the sun everyday for past couple years. If and when I do decide on a new project then I'd probably do a proper strip down, bare metal respray which I'd most likely do somewhere else.

But for now, Mike works for me since its a cheap way for the fickle minded. Not sure if Temujin is going through a phase or wants the car permanently Calsonic blue but for me its a phase so I'm happy.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Of course it doesn't take three weeks to paint a car. Like Pimpin mentioned let them take their time to do it. I do not like to rush as I wanted a good job done. A couple of times when I had to paint my front bumper, it take 3 days to do that. One day to prep, one day for primer and one day for paint. Hahahaha

Eagle

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
What's the name of the paint workshop in Glenmarie?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Eagle, PM-ed ya.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Eh, share lah the name bro. I'm also interested to know. Maybe for future projects one day can try out? More options can't hurt.

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
What about a good wrapping shop ? My paint is still in good condition but would like to change the color of it without repainting.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
What about a good wrapping shop ? My paint is still in good condition but would like to change the color of it without repainting.
Gift shop? :dontknow:

Haahah actually no idea but couldn't resist.

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
[PIMPIN];1063573644 said:
Gift shop? :dontknow:

Haahah actually no idea but couldn't resist.
LMAO Good one. Srsly, anyone know of any reputable shop?:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

900K cars sold: Honda Malaysia wants to give away 9 cars

No Limit - 900,000 units but the Mugen Concept's not one. Honda Malaysia's just announced that by Q3 of 2019, they would have sold over 900K cars in the country since their establishment in 2002. It still reigns as the #1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience