Spray Paint Shop

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Will give it a look thanks! Why dont you wrap it ? Can preserve your "unique" color and change if you dislike the blue.

Well.. it is an idea la to have it wrapped instead. Hmm.. Perhaps I should take serious consideration on wrapping the car too.. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Dont send it to mike,seriously. Your green is nice,anyways go to glenmarie if im not mistaken vspec did mention it.clean shop and lots of exotics
Ermm bro...would like to know why Mike is not recommended bro? Is there any problems that you experienced before with Mike? Do share if there is bro. :top:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Well.. it is an idea la to have it wrapped instead. Hmm.. Perhaps I should take serious consideration on wrapping the car too.. :biggrin:
Kalau wrap how much nowadays? I considered it before painting but was like double what I paid to paint. Seemed expensive for a little fun.

Ermm bro...would like to know why Mike is not recommended bro? Is there any problems that you experienced before with Mike? Do share if there is bro. :top:
Hmm.. he caters more to the mass market. And his pricing is cheap so you can't expect him to rival the quality that high end painters are able to deliver. But a few of the guys on here use him regularly and I basically send all my cars, family cars, family lorries, etc to him. Even my close friends send their cars there - M3, M5, etc. Depends on what you want and how much you're willing to pay. I'm not willing to pay big money for a matte paint job so Mike works for me.

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
[PIMPIN];1063573877 said:
Kalau wrap how much nowadays? I considered it before painting but was like double what I paid to paint. Seemed expensive for a little fun.
No idea. I think it comes down to the brand and quality of the wrap. I think wrapping is a safer choice without disassembling the car components etc (always, if not very high chance of something breaking,broken,tear etc frm my experience)

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
just ring Remus for the price and im pretty sure he will give me some special price :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi.. as u can see this is my 1st post... and im new to all this car stuff... i am just wondering can we actually DIY own diffuzers...

Reason:
To me is just a thin metal layer that is black in colour...
Cant we just use alluminium plate and black spray to do it???
Of course using the correct tools to Cut the alluminium plate..
and i find no reason spending more then RM300-RM1k to make this small thing for all 4 sides of the car....

Conts:
After DIY perhaps it might fail and falling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience