Sound Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Sound Proof

neeptij

Jul 22, 2007
if i wan to install to my corolla AE101's four doors, how many do i need? izzit the mat got heat resistant as well??

Nxes

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
bumps for the weekend..

Wishes everyone who is celebrating SELAMAT HARI RAYA and have a save & pleasent journey back to kampung. Have a comfortable journey back as well with SOUNDPROOFING MAT that offers 'solid quietness which makes driving always a pleasure'..

thanks..

Nxes

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
bumps to all.. check out the new offers..

Promotion period (22/11/07-31/12/07): First box of SOUNDPROOFING MAT at Rm138/Rm198, second box of SOUNDPROOFING MAT gets a 10% DISCOUNT from the original price, while the third box of SOUNDPROOFING MAT gets a FREE Superlon worth Rm35/pc.

Nxes

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
bumpss..

sound proofing your rides with SOUNDPROOFING MAT this holidays?
give me a call right away with the special promotion available up to 31/12/07!!

for wira and satria car owner..currently we have a new package for the firewall.removing the dashboard and installating SOUNDPROOFING MAT and also Superlon at the firewall area. engine sound and also front road sound coming from the tyre reduces.

thanks..

Lim (0162816233)

Reborn

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
bumpss..

sound proofing your rides with SOUNDPROOFING MAT this holidays?
give me a call right away with the special promotion available up to 31/12/07!!

for wira and satria car owner..currently we have a new package for the firewall.removing the dashboard and installating SOUNDPROOFING MAT and also Superlon at the firewall area. engine sound and also front road sound coming from the tyre reduces.

thanks..

Lim (0162816233)
Bro still selling? interested the package for wira. what is firewall by the way? newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus and otai

Need some advise here,my ride is proton persona 1.6 auto,is it recomended to change to open port air filter?currently i am using drop in air filter.What is the pros & cons on this?,also is it worth and recomended to add e-manage if my ride is standard and just changed the exhaust system only?your comment is highly appreciated :burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience