Sound Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Sound Proof

ckgavin

Mar 30, 2006
Sound Proofing

Did anyone install it?How is the performance Vs Dynamate or Raammat?
Curious the actual performance?
What material is it?
Will it easy peel off?

Nxes

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
Dynamate abt the same Raammat havent try yet..but if u compare the price i guess i will be at accepteble level..installation is provided upon request with extra charges.if u need it can pm me.wont peel of..my car can demo..hehe..tq..regards,lim

Nxes

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
hai guys,,,i hope i have repied everyone..if i have missed out anyone please do let me know n i will send again..tq..for those who r still interested, do not hesitate to email me or pm me or sms or call me..tqtq..tq once again for u guys great interest..regards,,lim

bublers

Apr 8, 2006
Just helping to post the images emaild by seller.

Nxes

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
To all,

This offer will be valid until 13/2/07 while stock last. This dimension of this mat will be discontinued and a whole new dimension and improved version will be out on the 14/2/07. The new dimension would be 4"x10m instead of 3"x10m and it would cost slightly bit more than the normal 3"x10m.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,Lim

Nxes

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
hai..

to all...here is the latest product i am having and u cant find it anywhere else but here. This product will be exhibiting in the coming car show in mid valley which will be quite soon. further update will be inform..

thanks...

devil_j

Known Member
Nov 22, 2006
how many piece for 4 doors and a rear door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few weeks back, we were at the launch of the new Porsche 911. You can read our report here. At the time of launch, the only prices revealed were the duty free ones - RM430,000 for the Carrera and RM490,000 for the Carrera S...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience