sir and ferio

aakash27

Jun 6, 2005
Seremban
alo sifus again...as u all know im still new here

few days ago i saw a civic with the 'sir' sticker at the back and i think ive seen one with a 'ferio' emblem at the back too....what are these anyways?

special edition or wat? hope u guys can enlighten me on tis subject....thx

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
on our shores here normally SiR and Ferio civics are those directly imported from japan.

Ferio civics are 4-door civics for EG, EK, ES (dono la if older civics have this label or not)

For EG civics:
SiR label is for EG9 which was the top of the line for 4-door EG civics. SiR and SiRII are meant for EG6 which was the top of the line for 2-door civics

For EK civics:
SiR label was only for 2-door EK4 civics that were equipped with B16a DOHC VTEC engines. Si label was only for 4-door EK4 civics that were also equipped with B16A DOHC VTEC engines

For ES civic
no Si or SiR only RS 1.7 with MT or CVT... otherwise there is the EP3 type R

i think that's all la... u can get more info by searching this forum or the web

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
weiii...not all ek owners can afford tep r engine ler.......me oni can afford small v....dem! errrr...btw, how much is b16b block aaa ? can get below 2.5k ka ? easy to source ?

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
hahaaa....hi bro snoop, back to work edi ka ? how's family ? how's little amirul faeez ? hope all good...

ahahaa...no la...just for knowledge ler....no intention to use myself ler...

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Oderf said:
wonder why no SiR for EK4 sedan ? why only Si ? anyone can answer ?
This is like asking how come tap R only comes in hatch but not in 4drs.... :_:

Well that's the way it is in Japan for EK4, 4drs is Si while 2drs hatchback is SiR. The export model EK4 in other Asian countries still has the SiR decal on the rear trunk of 4drs EK4, but the SiR decal is usually charcoal color like the EG9...

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
Oderf said:
hahaaa....hi bro snoop, back to work edi ka ? how's family ? how's little amirul faeez ? hope all good...

ahahaa...no la...just for knowledge ler....no intention to use myself ler...
little snoop is snooping milk la what else... miahahahahahaha...

little snoop n mama snoop r in sban...

Now Snoop line clear... hehehehehehhe...

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
hikaru, ic...so EK4 sedan SiR does exist...but its not JDM....care to share any pic or link to this model ?

Bro snoop, whallah.....back to bujang again aaaa...better fully utilize it bro....nilai3 this weekend ? ahahahaaaa....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

i bought myself this kind of product. anybody can guide me how to install this into my vios? i would like to DIY.. :wavey::wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience