Shud i get a 97 hyundai coupe?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
easye1081,
1. base of what fact you said that dyno sheet is a joke? just show me the fact. I'll accept it if it's true.

2. I've share Hyundai Coupe dyno here, why don't you share your "normal jap coupe" dyno which comes with 450hp at here?

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
guess wat i m half singaporean so i guess i know more bout singapore then u?
mind I ask, what's the Singapore GDP for 2006? Having half of the blood doesn't mean that you know more about the country.

there are Chinese can't speak mandarin dude, this is not racist remark, but just to support my point.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
How fast in the fastest hyundai in malaysia ? =P
dunno, but i was told that a 100 shots tuscani gone few months ago.

No offense, but i think the Hyundai club is the only club in ZTH without their own flagship monster. When is the monster going to be born ? ;) Why are all the Coupes i see so stock and slow ?Even the new coupe is DAMN SLOW for a sports car ! Is it because the engine have no potential to be a monster ?

Anyway, the body of Hyundai coupe is nice. Just that the performance always get bashing.
actually it's my fault, now i need to save money for wedding, after wedding, need to save money for milk powder and diaper. Poor man mah. :_:

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
easye1081,
1. base of what fact you said that dyno sheet is a joke? just show me the fact. I'll accept it if it's true.

2. I've share Hyundai Coupe dyno here, why don't you share your "normal jap coupe" dyno which comes with 450hp at here?

400+ HP is impressive for a Hyundai Coupe. But what easye1081 is trying to say is that japanese sports cars can easily get 400+ HP which is also true.Anyway,its the power to weight ratio that matters the most at the end of the day,HP alone is bull shit to me.

Nevermind, just bring the fastest Hyundai in Malaysia and drag/street it will be fun to watch. DOnt forget to PM me !! =D

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
HanJackal,

i do accept that Jap car can get that figure, what I'm trying to say is that it doens't Korean car can't do it!

easye1081's statement sound like that is X-Files and out right reject the idea without giving us fact to support his statement , which is why I ask for a proof.

I'm not to highlight and says that "Korean car is the best, everyone must get 1!".
As a current Coupe owner, just want to share my experience, it's worth for you to get 1.

I know young blood want to get a Wira and drive like Evo. But there are also people with 2doors coupe car owner like to cruise their Ferrari, Lambo, SLK on the road.

yes, agree, HP is bullshit.

PS: I don't know what's definition for normal jap coupe, for me, those without my reach like Skyline (GTR), RX-7, Supra, S2000, NSX and etc, are not ordinary people with 5K monthly income can afford, which is then, not a normal jap coupe for me.

of course you will throw me list of midship and etc list to me. :)

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
I agree its unfair to compare Japanese Coupes with Hyundai Coupe. Most Japanese Coupes are considered Class A or Class B pure bred sports cars with turbo (GTR,Silvia,RX7,NSX,S2000,GTO,Evo,Supra). These cars also have very heavy maintanence as opposed to Hyundai Coupe's reasonable maintanence..I guess a fair comparison would be Honda Civic with B-Series,AE86,RX7 FC or maybe even Converted Proton vs Converted/Bolt on turbo Hyundai coupe. Or GTI/Putra vs Hyundai Coupe..hehe

Anyway, its pointless arguing on the forums using Keyboard as weapon. Just bring it to the streets late at night or track to test power =) Fastest Hyundai in Malaysia vs gsr6625's car.Would be really fun to witness the race ! =D Can go TT later also and we can all be friends ! Woohoo what a good plan ;)

Anyway my girlfriend just got a Hyundai Coupe and i think its a beautiful car..quite jealous when saw pictures of fully modified Hyundai coupes.i heard there is already some Hyundais with Evo engine inside too. Must be fun to put a powerful engine inside a 2 door car ! =D

Last edited:

gsr6625

Known Member
Oct 20, 2005
all i know is without a doubt this coupe has a nice shape...especially the cat's eye model..onli problem with the car is the performance....no doubt the body looks good.....no offence...wat hanjackal say is true.

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
HanJackal,

serious, dunno. Will find out soon. :)

gsr6625, cat eye... not sure you are referring to 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen. :)

gsr6625

Known Member
Oct 20, 2005
hanjackal when u coming to chicken rice master with ur hyundai with liz?i buy u guys lunch.... :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there,
Just wanna ask some help here...
Before this i used GReedy manual TT and already swap with Full auto Blitz MSTT.
The timer installation is quite simple although the color code(wire) is differ between the two brands. as long u know where to connectlar..

The timer function is done.Here comes the tricky part.
Where to connect the speed sensor? Based on apexi RSM manual installation (Blitz official website don hv), i just tap it from ecu speed signal. but not working lar. Some say...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience