Shud i get a 97 hyundai coupe?

carsial

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
haha Bride's Full bucket...*faint* *pocket lubang*..
haih...i still cant decide shud i get this bo.....
btw, ace..ur from penang rite? seen one grey rd1 for sale sumwhere at green lane? wonder its a 2.0 or 1.8...

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
carsial,
I saw that grey coupe too. I think its a 1.6l engine. But its a RD2. err...as for the seat, my advise is don't go for full bucket unless you are going for track. Travelling from Penang to ipoh alone will enought to make you sweat the whole back. My friend regreted after changing it. Because full bucket is fully covered up and not air breathable.

gsr6625

Known Member
Oct 20, 2005
it's a hyundai man...i got a sonata for six months...bought AT 150K SOLD AT 70K cause it's too lousy to drive....putra where got problem?i was driving a putra converted also no problem...after conversion,eats hyundai like rice....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
it's a hyundai man...i got a sonata for six months...bought AT 150K SOLD AT 70K cause it's too lousy to drive....putra where got problem?i was driving a putra converted also no problem...after conversion,eats hyundai like rice....
Muahaha, it sound like your stock Putra eaten by Hyundai that why you did the conversion and eat the stock Hyundai? LOL.

6 months old Sonata and sold for 70K? You should be smarter to close the deal for higher price.

We welcome only constructive post here. I know this is not the first time you did this in ZTH.

Guys,
Just ignore him.

Last edited:

gsr6625

Known Member
Oct 20, 2005
pls la it's a korean made?how bout u get a modded so called rubbish coupe and test power?so don talk rubbish that how good the car is that it's a chick magnet and all....it's just a bullshit car...pls get a life!!

gsr6625

Known Member
Oct 20, 2005
oh ya i forgot...maybe u have never heard of a dyno test before?the piece of shit coupe that don even have proper braking system in the car?ever heard of rear disc brakes?standard putra has 140 hp stock...how bout hyundai?well even the 2.4 sonata is onli 130 hp....ever watch tokyo drift?u think i m gonna let u ride in a hyundai?remember that phrase?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
of course I know dyno.
this is not mine, but another member from Greek.

mind sharing yours?

PS: Your posting have many funny statement which contradict with each other, but I guess no point correcting those at here.

PS: There are more better tune Coupe in S.Korea and US.

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
gsr6625,

there is always a faster/better car out there on the street. You don't need to look down/critisize others to make yourself look better.

Argument as such is like never ending story.

PS: Hyundai Coupe do comes with rear disk brake. If only you are willing to spend some time to do a study before you knock down the wrong statement at here.

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
How fast in the fastest hyundai in malaysia ? =P

Only way to solve this, go out and battle it out on the streets ! =D

No offense, but i think the Hyundai club is the only club in ZTH without their own flagship monster. When is the monster going to be born ? ;) Why are all the Coupes i see so stock and slow ?Even the new coupe is DAMN SLOW for a sports car ! Is it because the engine have no potential to be a monster ?

Anyway, the body of Hyundai coupe is nice. Just that the performance always get bashing.

Just asking for knowledge sake...Thanks !

Last edited:

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Wow..i haven't seen such a childish person talking without thinking in Hyundai forum. Everyone has their own favourite cars and for me Hyundai coupe looks the classiest coupe car i ever seen these 6 years of driving. Kindly go down to Singapore and you will see lots of Hyundai coupe Tuscani and am sure your eyes will pop out to see them so magnifiently modified with their designs. Don't underestimate Hyundai Coupes as they are very famous in U.S as well..Please look at Youtube.com to have more car educated.

easye1081

Jul 31, 2005
Malaysia
guess wat i m half singaporean so i guess i know more bout singapore then u? and that dyno sheet is a joke...any normal jap coupe can hit that hp without any problem...just for knowledge sake...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Brother, you sure or not.. perodua spent Rm580million to "manufacture" myvi? where did you get your facts? perodua didnt even spend anything to develop that car, because perodua is only doing rebadging.
My advise, always give more attention at business section in news paper..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience