Show us your lancer/evo pics!

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Lots of nice EVO here. I am organizing a car related event in a shopping mall in Melaka on the 10th & 11th Sept. There will be a display of JDM sports car plus race queens. I am looking for some tastefully modded JDM cars to be at the said event.

Anyone with nice EVO 8 / 9 /10 interested?You will be paid for your car's presence at the mall. If you are interested, pls email me your details + car pic and we will revert back with more details. Thank you. ([email protected])
Older versions cannot ah? hahaha :biggrin:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
PabloIceman, email me and we shall go from there ok.

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Whose EVO is this?There is a MLOC sticker on the windscreen

EVO VII in White BKT 7xxx

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
White EVO VII with XXX 21 Registration Plate

Varis Front Bumper
Voltex Hood
Blacken Out EVO VII Tailight
Wingless
EVO VIII MR+ Headlight

Last edited:

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
better blur plate number before uploading

Totally agree with you bro.

Evofans how many time I have to remind you not to publish others car with the plate clearly shown? Do you how easy to get details of the owner by just using the plate no? If you still cannot understand this is more on owner safety rather than to look like to know every single thing of an evo. Do you want to be responsible if anything happen?

I my self will never like if my car uploaded on the net with out my concern. If you happen to publish an evo and it is mine, believe me I will not tolerate any more since this is more on safety and privacy of owner. I am not talking rubbish here, this is a warning from an evo owner whose evo got broken after few days owned.

If not to publish others evo on the net will kill you, please at least blur the plate number. And please take extra careful to make sure nothing on the windscreen that will expose the owners home (condo or housing sticker).

Please take my advise positively and be a responsible person.

Sorry if my words a bit harsh. Deeply in mynheart I m doing this for the rest of others.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good evening,

this golf i coated a month ago, and finally have the time to blog. previously this car owned by a lady owner who use to pick up her child from school, mileage only runs about 26k in 3 years. basically this car can say is still new but still i found alot of defects on it. the interior, dashboard and leather seats also found very oily meanwhile the exterior full of swirls and water spots. whole process will took me quite some time to get it done, let the pictures do the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience