Show us your lancer/evo pics!

JKay

Known Member
Jun 14, 2008
Just finished respray. plate number will be changed in a few days tho so this number will no longer be on my car

Jut took a quick pic on my phone. Didnt take proper pics yet coz was too excited to drive. :)

Last edited:

johnnygsr

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
Just finished respray. plate number will be changed in a few days tho so this number will no longer be on my car

Jut took a quick pic on my phone. Didnt take proper pics yet coz was too excited to drive. :)

JKay.. Nice ride u hav.. :wavey:

JKay

Known Member
Jun 14, 2008
Thanks. The colour code is A39

I just had it resprayed, and the Advan wheels also resprayed Black.

The first shot is before and the grey is after

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Thanks. The colour code is A39

I just had it resprayed, and the Advan wheels also resprayed Black.

The first shot is before and the grey is after

I actually prefer the yellow colour, especially the Evo 5 dandelion yellow ? But too bad I will resprayin mine to ori colour. Will try to post end product pic soon now only got wip pics. :rolleyes: Btw mine is a very very old CK series not newer models. :banghead:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
solty,

Dun be shy.....come one ...post lar pic as long as not 18SX will do oldi....

JKay

Known Member
Jun 14, 2008
I actually prefer the yellow colour, especially the Evo 5 dandelion yellow ? But too bad I will resprayin mine to ori colour. Will try to post end product pic soon now only got wip pics. :rolleyes: Btw mine is a very very old CK series not newer models. :banghead:
Appreciate ur feedback bro. Some of my friends also prefer the yellow some prefer the grey. But for me I am very happy with the outcome and am happy with the look.

Looking forward to seeing pics of ur finished product soon

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006

Is this an EVO IX??
The colour is quite well i'd say:D

JKay

Known Member
Jun 14, 2008
Nice to see there are some EVO IX around
GT or GSR trim??
Between those two it would be the GSR, with the 6 Speed MT. :)

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Isi Minyak

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

current turbine is light pressure turbo and need to be change soon.. any suggestion for bigger turbine? that suit with the engine and doesnt need lots of mod..thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience