Should I replace perdana?

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I heard that also. Something to do with front suspension top mounting/ bracket. For v6 one. During install UR fender bar for my wira 93t.
Chit chat with kuli is better than tauke. lol...
thats why i always have the mechanic number instead of tauke..hahaha..

im not sure with wira evo3 ..but pv6 is confirm..even with 6a12tt..but seldom happen compared to evo3/2 transplant.. Standard evo is enough for me then..hahaha :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I believe so, using standard piping from evo3, whichever can be use for now, and yea, it is 2.5"..only muffler retain from my previous setup(manual v6). :driver:

3xx hp for ff? hahaha..i've got some feedback from the mechanic, High HP would eventually slightly make the engine mounting spot ripped/koyak from its chassis..for pv6 case la..:listen:
The more the power and accelerate full force from stand still will cause your mounting to work doubly hard......lol:rofl:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
thats why i always have the mechanic number instead of tauke..hahaha..

im not sure with wira evo3 ..but pv6 is confirm..even with 6a12tt..but seldom happen compared to evo3/2 transplant.. Standard evo is enough for me then..hahaha :rofl:
my wira gsrt, i already scare koyak. puny snail only.
becos i use it for daily drive.:driver:

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Once in a while need to stretch out leg..performance car xleh sayang2 hahaha...

darn this inspection..making difficult for people to inspect legal way :bawling:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu's ,
may i know how to read ext temp reading ? And for what use ? :confused: :confused:
Thanks ! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience