Should I replace perdana?

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I heard that also. Something to do with front suspension top mounting/ bracket. For v6 one. During install UR fender bar for my wira 93t.
Chit chat with kuli is better than tauke. lol...
thats why i always have the mechanic number instead of tauke..hahaha..

im not sure with wira evo3 ..but pv6 is confirm..even with 6a12tt..but seldom happen compared to evo3/2 transplant.. Standard evo is enough for me then..hahaha :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I believe so, using standard piping from evo3, whichever can be use for now, and yea, it is 2.5"..only muffler retain from my previous setup(manual v6). :driver:

3xx hp for ff? hahaha..i've got some feedback from the mechanic, High HP would eventually slightly make the engine mounting spot ripped/koyak from its chassis..for pv6 case la..:listen:
The more the power and accelerate full force from stand still will cause your mounting to work doubly hard......lol:rofl:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
thats why i always have the mechanic number instead of tauke..hahaha..

im not sure with wira evo3 ..but pv6 is confirm..even with 6a12tt..but seldom happen compared to evo3/2 transplant.. Standard evo is enough for me then..hahaha :rofl:
my wira gsrt, i already scare koyak. puny snail only.
becos i use it for daily drive.:driver:

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Once in a while need to stretch out leg..performance car xleh sayang2 hahaha...

darn this inspection..making difficult for people to inspect legal way :bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Formula Drift is spreading its wings all over the region with Abu Dhabi being the latest pit stop on its Asian sweep following the usual dates at Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore that we’ve become accustomed to.

The inaugural Formula Drift ‘Urban Skillz’ Abu Dhabi event was held at the state-of-the-art Yas Marina Circuit and saw Team Need For Speed’s latest driver, Fredric Aasbo, take the win with some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience