Sharing my precious experience with jpj.hahaha

one1002

Known Member
Jun 4, 2009
a very beautiful experience from me with JPJ..trully satisfied with what i've done...

months ago,i was stopped by a JPJ..exceeding 5km from the limit..(i was overtaking a car in front of me damn it!!)..a friend of mine sat at the side passenger..holding his newly bought DSLR with a video mode capability..

when the JPJ stopped me,and came to my side window,my friend quickly turned on his video mode and start recording our conversation secretly..we can see the officer's face and badge number clearly from the video..this is our conversation

JPJ : AWAK BAWA LEBIH DARI SPEED LIMIT
ME : ABES,SAYA NAK POTONG KERETA DEPAN,XKAN SAYA NAK MASUK GEAR REVERSE?
JPJ : WAH..BANYAK BIADAB EK?TAK PA LA..KITA SAMA-SAMA TAK NAK RUGI..AWAK TAK NAK BUANG DUIT BAYAR SAMAN, SAYA TAK NAK BUANG MASA DAN TENAGA NAK KENA SETTLE SAMAN AWAK..SO..BLANJA SIKIT LAH..
ME : AIK..TU LAMBANG BESAR-BESAR ANTI RASUAH TU BINATANG APA?
JPJ : BAHASA AWAK SEDAP YEA..LAMBANG ANTI RASUAH TU HIASAN JE..KAMI PON NAK MAKAN..ALA RM50 JE..XBANYAK PON..
ME : BOLEY KE RASUAH2 NIE?KALAU LU KANTOI,GUA KANTOI,CMNA?
JPJ : MANA ADA KANTOI LA..CEPAT LA RM50..
ME : JAP EK..(while taking my friend's DSLR,then showed it to the OFFICER)..haaa..smile,ur caught on camera..see u in court or jpj HQ
JPJ : BRO...JGN MACAM NIE LA..OK LA..JALAN LA..

then i went to the HQ,met with the SUPERIORS,showed him the video..and demanded that the guy to be fired, and cannot work with any law enforment organization/government..and i said,if i caught him still working with you guys,i will damn abso-bloody-lutely sue all ur A$$es..

at the end of the day,the officer was called into the office,and was forced to make a resign letter..i smiled sarcasticcally at him saying loudly in the JPJ, "ANTI-RASUAHHHH KONON...PTUIIIIII"..and walked away proudly..with my nose held high...:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

m so proud of myself..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
bro,you & your friend should travel more often :biggrin:

we need more ppl like you :burnout:

btw,mind to tell where is the officer from?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u da man la bro....
i should do the same.....

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

should bring it to tv3....

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
should post the video is youtube ... let the public know ...
1 officer got fired and many more to go...
we should install camera in our car to catch this type of looser

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
OMG.. yuu're like..

Ally of Justice - MalaysiaMan

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
really bro :top: you got balls of steel....

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Bro, i admire your action but hv to remind be a bit more low profile lah, who knows he might ask his connection to kacao you... anyway~~ marvellous job!!

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
but be careful, he might call his other friends for payback
Bro, i admire your action but hv to remind be a bit more low profile lah, who knows he might ask his connection to kacao you... anyway~~ marvellous job!!
this is why i highlighted he got balls of steel....i highly doubt ill have the courage to that...esp after he let me go off the hook without any summons/bribe ...

stabk

Known Member
Sep 2, 2008
share the recording conversation.........or video.......,because thats the prove.
otherwise i consider u as liar....
thats all my comment.............

Last edited:

anthenna

Known Member
Jan 28, 2009
Yea... share the video!
Coz not everyone have the balls to play with JPJ or Traffic dogs...
They have ample of underhand methods to make anyone suffer...

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
hey bro...damn envy u lar....many of us wan 2 do this but we juz cant b bother shit coz we got no time 2 go HQ complaint...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anybody know how to take off this part off???i've tried many times but failed...just unscrew 2 screw under the radio but nothing seems to loose..can anyone help me???:adore:

Mine is GEN 2 1.6 automatic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience