Weber Sharing

ericko

500 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Sri Petaling
Since out side is so much of model for weber i not really understand for those weber.. just wan sum sharing here for let me know more .. bcoz i veli intereted in weber topic.. wats the diff DCOE DCFN i forget the name just tell me wat the diff between that.. and sum is twin weber some is single.. wat the diff also? for a 1.3 carbie.. is perfect suitable is which weber? after using the weber wat is the topspeed? and 0-100km/h? i really interesting in weber.. thxxx

hong11

Feb 19, 2006
but without a filter to protect it....
is it safe for the carb n engine??

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
no filter ah........imagine your engine bay how dirty then all those dirts slowly little by little suck into it lor.

what do u think? lol........nvm 1 lo.....that time 1 week clean your carb 1 time with STP CARBURETOR CLEANER la......hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone...
Every day so boring so i thought wanna do something crazy with my car... and saw something on tv that i wanna do...
I wanna make a fire to come out from my mufler... So does anyone know how?? Without buying the hole thing la... Cause i wanna DIY... Not just BUY hehehe...
So anyway i search on the net and found few things... Well i know that they use a spark plug to fire it up... But what relays or what makes a spark plug fire?? that one i need to find out... So does anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience