sharing some airbrush work(guys come in discuss)

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2005
true airbrush world(guys come in discuss)

[/U]hi everybody...
now i wan to share sum airbrush work...
bcoz i think tat now all the car was doing airbrushing...
but i think tat now all de car airbrushing very unpretty... :thumpdown
sry i said like tat...
but wat was airbrushing??

so do u all know at Malaysia had who is the famous airbrushing artist??

can u all let me know wat is airbrushing?
show sum photo to me wat u think the good airbrushing tat u had saw...

Now i will put sum airbrushing photo tat i think is quite real...
Gv me sum comment...
Thank you...

Please gv me sum comment...
U can put ur car photo to let me see...
N wait a few day i will put my own car photo out to let u all see...
Thanks~!!

Last edited:

ModMaestro

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
PJ & Sandakan
I agree that the quality of airbrushing in M'sia has a lot to be desired for. but then again, we are in a car culture where no one wants to be different, nor would they spend a lot of time, money and effort onto their car.

The way I see it, try contacting art students. Even if their skills are not good enough, they might know someone that is. I would avoid the normal car paint shop, since they're there to make money and not art.

Or as a last resort, you take up a course in airbrushing. Then paint your own and then take it to the paint shop for the final glazing.

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2005

agree :) .but said really malaysia really didn"t have any top artist mehh :rolleyes:

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
its not that malaysian dont have any top artist...we have a lot of good airbrusher...its just most malaysian's lack in taste...all ive seen is tiger,lion,lilo and stitch,freddy,jason etc etc...get my drift?lack of creativity and ideas....same ol same ol...of cos there's also a group of cars...donch use movie character...apa ranchious oso they spray onto their car...and i seriously Tom shud create a new smily...VOMIT or best VOMIT BLOOD... XO ~~

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2005
who is tom???i heard in kl got a very2 good airbrush artist!do u all know who he is???anyone of u got any airbrush work or pic???pm..

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
If u wan to do nice airbrush work come to PG....We airbrushing ICE demo car 4 alot audio factory and autoshow competition car...

why malaysian airbrush not nice coz the customer choose the drawing all geli type and beng type

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
SataniC said:
its not that malaysian dont have any top artist...we have a lot of good airbrusher...its just most malaysian's lack in taste...all ive seen is tiger,lion,lilo and stitch,freddy,jason etc etc...get my drift?lack of creativity and ideas....same ol same ol...of cos there's also a group of cars...donch use movie character...apa ranchious oso they spray onto their car...and i seriously Tom shud create a new smily...VOMIT or best VOMIT BLOOD... XO ~~
so my car also geli lo.....coz i airbrush freddy and jason

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
lawrenceyee said:
who is tom???i heard in kl got a very2 good airbrush artist!do u all know who he is???anyone of u got any airbrush work or pic???pm..
Tom is Taikor of ZTH......airbrush pic can easy get at net.......in malaysia got alot good artist....just u never see the job....

If talk abt art untill u die also cant finish........When few years ago i try to make my car special i do airbrush....when complete alot of ppl cant accept coz at malaysia not yet have ppl do airbrush....just this 2 year airbrush more popular

Dior

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
PENANG
airbrush is an ART, not just simply a car painting~~

who say penang no top airbrush artist?

just u have to open mouth ask people who is the top airbrusher in penang. if u dunno i can intro u to him :)

As what we know, penang greatest airbrush artist is HO airbrush, he learn from German and his dad also artist from foreign country.

Freddy vs jAson airbrush from penang is a very tough work as the graphic is complicated to work on, when he 1st do airbrush on car is bout 4 or 5 years ago, imagine he keeps on improving his skill and which makes him today responsible to help top audio to airbrush factory demo car n many more, if u are aware u can see many of the demo cars will marked by Ho airbrush. even club, bistro n disco and hiphop fashion shops also invited him to do airbrush..

the matter is at $$$, if u can afford to pay, u can get better quality work, just like monster car many r from AL bodykit.

Nitro is a merged from Australia Advanced airbrush. but u gotto know, airbrush is always one men show, which u cant ask other help u do it as this is the artist own job n his own skill. Nitro pioneer is a very good airbrush artist that's true. Airbrush Power can come out with F VS J graphic. the most famous is Matrix on Subaru... (Now u see how attractive is airbrush liow leh..)

if we do not have those who started to airbrush their cars, i think airbrush wont became a hot trend now, autoshow also wont held regularly for extreme car competition, airbrush skooters, n even rally car used aibrush to replace stickers.

if airbrush really can upgrade our local automobile field, why not do it good for future? is not harm maaa.....

yala.. some cars look geli is BECAUSE what the customer choose n not the matter the artist do.

CUSTOMER ALWAYS THE KING OF KINGS~~

someone dream to owns a special car shouldn't :cyclops: ... to them ma.... they fulfill n happi mah Ok lor...

SI boh???

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2005
ok ask u said u done ur car airbrushing ok show me to prove me how true is ur teddy airbrush??:emoticon_U: .(if u show to me ur and i show u mine)dare:shades_smile:

and about nitro is jz pass only the airbrush work.

and u said the customer is always king that i am agree but even a lousy image the artist should do more real & true like image.no easy man.in malaysia i do really know one guy that who really creative.

and pls let me know where is or who "pg":embaressed_smile:

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2005
HO AIRBRUsH Is IT????is not i want to offen anybody but really jz nothing lah with he work not truely and the detail not clear at all.(sorry to said that).

my car also did a airbrushing will complete soon.FULL interior and frt & back bonnet.$$$$$ VERY HIGH but very......."after u show me then i show u mine"then u only tell me what is airbrush.ok???:shades_smile:

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2005
clever ah!!!!!!!!!know who is a AL ah!and now not jz AL do good job many2 more liao like JINE AUTO do a kancil widebody also very fierce and KTS this year will smoke out AL MOTORSPORTS.jz see the final autoshow kereta coming soon then u know i am not bluffring.

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
airbrush then go straight to JPJ hahahhaha........am i right?
just wanna tell......this thing cost u alot.....how about we start ask the painter to lower the price...then we all go to airbrush?
i also know one man work to airbrush.....here in shah alam......

Dior

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
PENANG
lawrenceyee said:
clever ah!!!!!!!!!know who is a AL ah!and now not jz AL do good job many2 more liao like JINE AUTO do a kancil widebody also very fierce and KTS this year will smoke out AL MOTORSPORTS.jz see the final autoshow kereta coming soon then u know i am not bluffring.
hahaha.. Jine ?? our member leh..

when we knew him, his kancil not look like tat la...

Our mission now is preparing for the final battle in Putra stadium~~

Excuse me, i just blur here..

wat u mean by final autoshow kereta?

is final autoshow event? or Kereta KBS event? or u mean the magazine? kekekekeee

what graphic u choose on ur car? erm... yalor.. aft u airbrush ur car u gotto prepare belanja JPJ always... this is biggest disadvantage nia.. bewared ppl scratch also is one horror...

our member all dunno spent how much $$$ for JPJ alr... see them like see ghost..

Welcome to airbrush team!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ive just noticed that even the ori Blitz Sus Power Air Filter doesnt have a Blitz logo embossed on it or anything or maybe its hidden somewhere? Is there anyway to recognise it? Heres a pic of the ori blitz air filter.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience