Seriously, Why Feed "Protons"?!?!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
turbonetics said:
rasuah memusnahkan Proton

example scenario, 3 upper management discussing

manager 1: whts is the budget for the door handle of Waja?

manager 2: it will be RM5.00(example)

manager 3: is there any cheaper cost to produce the handle? RM2 maybe? the balance we divide evenly

manager 2: yea..it will be RM2...but the qualities are not as good as the RM5 handles

manager 1: I don't give a damn...I'm not driving a proton anyway!!!!

sorry for bad english

cheers

I just have to bring this up again .... That's 4 replacements from me, and 4 times the "divide evenly" for them ... And that also include 4 power-windows panels, and a whole heap of other stuffs *grrrrrr* :angry_smile:

look's like this is your first post...and why don't u intro your self rather than complaining blah!! blah!! blah!!....if you don't like it...dont buy it....it's that simple....

eyong said:
Count me out ... That's one less customer for proton from zth, FOREVER ....!

Anyone else?

er ive never driven/owned a proton , qualify ?

infernaL said:
er ive never driven/owned a proton , qualify ?

Lucky you, my fren ... Just keep it that way ... hehe :mouth_closed:

Pie_Wira_AB said:
look's like this is your first post...and why don't u intro your self rather than complaining blah!! blah!! blah!!....if you don't like it...dont buy it....it's that simple....

we have already established earlier in this post that the vast majority of proton owners don't buy it because they want to. they do so because they don't have a choice given the dispairity in price.

Some people think things are all rather simple with their simple logic.

Like you're supposed to leave the country if you point out faults with it.

Maybe we should hope for people in this country to "condemn Proton to death", so that with the end of Proton, there'll be better things to come.
Chinese got a saying "Old no go, new won't come"

I mean, how can anything be worse than this? Maybe except the Chinese brand Cherry QQ or something....

the title..

if u think u save little bit money and u got four legs,...go buy 3 star car! ....

Anyone who wants to complain about Neo? maybe not yet,...or anyone wants to list the problems that GEN2 has?

Have u guys think of it the model names

Wira la (Hero)
Satria la (Hero?)
Putra la (Prince)
Perdana la (Dun give a damn)
Saga la (Dun give a damn)
Iswara la (Same goes here)

Actually these model names are not bad but why in Bahasa Melayu?..i think they wanna target sales on Bumis coz is easily to understand whats the car represent but the names they given in other country is better, more luxurious fame like Imperial, Persona...what they call Putra?..hehe ...and now they start with Gen2 and NEO, more internationaly categorize/recognize.

Names/Title is good 1st impression of a car b4 anyone buying. Imagine this, if they names these car like Imperial on Waja or Persona on Wira in Malaysia back in old days, i guess will be more transactions goin on between US and Protons. Malaysian are easily get brainwash and easliy convinced by the plans from Protons coz they are cheap.

Titles from the old batch didnt give us the confidence and security and now they start the whole new car and so-called-claim under supervision from Lotus by themself????.....more like buying death again.

b4 Neo, Gen2, the all new frenzy. i personally prefer more on the old batch, atleast they originaly from Mitsu, i treat my proton like mitsu. All i know, if i buy another proton today, no one will buy from me in future. Dosent worth a 2nd value compare other car manufacturer.

I had a satria bought early 2003 at 51k, been to many car dealer recently, they offer me approximately 18K - 20K. I know i know, 2nd car value will drop once u bought new.....BUT THIS MUCH in 3 YEARS? is more than 60% drop? thats only proton my friend. Others dosent seem drop as much as our "beloved" Proton.

Last but not least, FUGK U VERY MUCH PROTON.

Last edited:
Bro, do you know the price of a second hand merc and beemer? Just after 3 years, an E class can drop from RM 3XXk to 1XXk.

Furthermore, have you driven the car before? And what's more, what's wrong with the name? normally car dealer will offer u a lot more lower than the market price.

I don't think anyone (or at least some) are trying to condamn Proton. We are merely trying to share what we (at least me) have experience in the quality of the make. I personally had many issues with the different proton models I have had thru the years, or maybe it just my bad luck of getting the so-called jinxed "First-Batch".

No one is saying anyone should take up a heftier loan to buy a Jap or European make. One should just weight it's priority and consider the after sales issues you will/might put up with in a mere 2 years or less (or as soon as the warranty runs out).

Suggested post every 5mins

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom