Selamat Hari Raya to All ZTHians

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
On behalf of the Moderators, Admins, Staff & forummers of ZTH...

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all our Malay friends & forummers Selamat Hari Raya. Have a safe balik kampung journey, good health to you, your family and everyone around you. Get a good sleep, cars in tip top condition before the long drive & drive carefully. Watch that waist line.....:biggrin: your friends will know if you had too much rendang....:biggrin:

To others, enjoy the holiday and the open house dishes but also watch the waist line...:biggrin::biggrin:
Drive safely too....

Happy holidays...

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
TR...u forgetting to represent all the forum members har :biggrin:

anyway...on behalf of all the members...

:party::party:
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin!
:party::party:

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Danz, keep some rendang for me...Hehehehe

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
hehe...can bro...
since i not balik kampung, on raya day i go my mom in law hse to mkn & sleep, wake up, eat again then sleep haha.....eat shit sleep.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Danz, once a year only....nevermind la....as long as not eat, shit & sleep at the same spot...Kakakaka

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...dun la say eat shit sleep...make me think u eat shit then go sleep...apa la u. go weigh yrself b4 n after raya heh...let us know how much naik kekekekeek. dun naik so much until 0-100 time + 1second leh

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
ya selamat hari raya adilfitri to those who celebrating...

drive safe to all who heading back to their home town....

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Selamat hari raya to all ZTHians! Have a safe drive guys.

For those with turbo, make sure you kacau singapore-ians :p

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
na also can kacau them la
only your car powerful enuf to kacau them :adore:

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Danz...dun la say eat shit sleep...make me think u eat shit then go sleep...apa la u. go weigh yrself b4 n after raya heh...let us know how much naik kekekekeek. dun naik so much until 0-100 time + 1second leh
ahahaha....u salah tafsir edi..but kinda true rite......i typo error bro...forgot the comma;s...hehe...
if food nice then can gain weight.....if not....perut kenyang enuf edi......anyways, im only on leave tmr...mon back to work....rather be at office rather than waste time at home doing nothing.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant: :elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant: :elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin!
:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant: :elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant: :elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

Time to storm into Danz house for some Burgers and Green Packets filled with few hundreds for ZTH Friends :laugh:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, successfully installed an SR20-turbo from S14 into a 2-door jeep. Now still have the ori 1.5" stock pipe with stock muffler. I plan to change to 2.5 normal steel pipe with the matching straight flow exhaust- maybe with a bit of sound. What do you think? is this okay? The engine is 100% ori, I am not planning to do any upgrading anytime soon.

Also, If I I want to use a 2.5" diameter pipe, is it necessary that I find the exhaust with 2.5" inlet?

If there's already a thread for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience