Seg ae101 digital a/c button blinking?????

MaxD2

Known Member
Jul 24, 2005
kl
Thanks all sifu here , thanks hon_cs , detail and really helpful...
will try all this... will be update if got any result...

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
normally for light blinking, the problem would be either the compressor kong or the aircon gas is running low.. so better check both lor.. this is what i experience before...

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
A/C lights blinking...
So conclusion (through you others expediences ) :

- Faulty Compressor
- A/C gas running low
- snap belt (still can consider compressor faulty or not running as it didn't turn it)
- faulty A/C ECU box

any other that we missed ?

MaxD2

Known Member
Jul 24, 2005
kl
some more aircond relay also can make this a/c light blinking.
forget to mention when the a/c light blinking the aircond compressor cut off , wont turn on again..............haiz... still no yet settle the problem....

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
ah haa...

A/C lights blinking...
So conclusion (through you others expediences ) :

- Faulty Compressor
- A/C gas running low
- snap belt (still can consider compressor faulty or not running as it didn't turn it)
- faulty A/C ECU box
- Faulty A/C relay

is think the cut-off switch looks like this ...

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
sensor pic

it sitting just next to that black cylinder box

here is the sensor, sitting on top of the L pressure aircond piping

denso and imitation...

MaxD2

Known Member
Jul 24, 2005
kl
Very thank you for hon_cs & chinozie sifu , very useful.... hope can get a cool aircond back be 4 new year..hahah..............

EDRA

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2006
my car also facing same problem. but its happened once last 3 days in heavy rain. the switch blinking for a minutes then i off and on back its back to normal. yesterday morning i started my car sound weird near to a/c compressor. i running the car from klia to nilai then after i checked that thing no more sound. i dont know maybe its becoz of belting or compressor itself. or maybe the gas/oil running low. since i swap the engine jan last year i never refill the gas or oil yet. is it normal?

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
my car also facing same problem. but its happened once last 3 days in heavy rain. the switch blinking for a minutes then i off and on back its back to normal. yesterday morning i started my car sound weird near to a/c compressor. i running the car from klia to nilai then after i checked that thing no more sound. i dont know maybe its becoz of belting or compressor itself. or maybe the gas/oil running low. since i swap the engine jan last year i never refill the gas or oil yet. is it normal?
ah ha...your problem still exist aaa ?
do fix it man...before it spreads out to other A/C component...

perhaps...the sound was due to compressor oil running low...
do visit your local A/C expert...as they got their tools to check on compression n so on...

EDRA

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2006
my aircond ok since occured last 3,4 days. its happened only once. next week i'll go for checking. thanks for ur advice.

Jordy

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Kuching,Sarawak
hello everyone... anyone solve the problem yet? i'm still facing the same problem... compressor change...belting just change NEW... refill with new gas... the air cond sensor change... damn... it still blink~! help.... mine is 4age 16valve small port..not 20v.. paiseh paiseh.. advise really needed..thanks~ :biggrin:

r60262

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
just to share. dun know it true or not. it happen to my car. same like u la.. my compressor plate (engage disengage funtion) missing. pomen modified with other plate. ok but not perform. lastly change compressor..ok..

MaxD2

Known Member
Jul 24, 2005
kl
still cant slove the problem.........change compresser , relay , also cant slove.........anyone got a/c panel to let me..test??heheh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is Quick DIY to get the Engine Bay Looking Great

This Applies to Engine Covers too and should cost no more than Some Time and Rm50.oo For the Paint

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

1. 1 x tin of VHT(Very High Temperature) Wrinkle Paint
2. 1 x Bottle of Clean Green(Degreaser/Detergent)
3. 1 x Roll of Toilet Paper
4. 1 x Hairdryer/Heatgun
5. 1 x Oven
6. Baking Gloves

WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO: ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience