This rear SEG AE101 really look different. Using rear SE reflector?

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Hi guys,

Saw this in SEG photos....

Just wondering the centre reflector is using SE Limited reflector. Am I right?

And also is there a SEG rear bumper just like this without number plate on it or this is using fibre to cover up the number plate hole....

Kind of something different & look nice too to mod like this....

Anyone mod his rear SEG like this? :biggrin:

Attachments

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
that is one of the US spec, corolla DX if not mistaken... i saw a left hand drive seg with similar bumper also..

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Wow...Anyone have lubang to get this rear bumper? Thought of modify it to this rear look..

Scottwrx,

So the rear middle reflector is using SE Limited one. Right? Or it's original from SEG US model as well?

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Hi guys,

Saw this in SEG photos....

Just wondering the centre reflector is using SE Limited reflector. Am I right?

And also is there a SEG rear bumper just like this without number plate on it or this is using fibre to cover up the number plate hole....

Kind of something different & look nice too to mod like this....

Anyone mod his rear SEG like this? :biggrin:

That is not the SE reflector la! That is still SEG reflector as scottwrx said.. it is US Spec SEG

if you want, i can source it for you... but the bumper is quite hard to find le.

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
That is not the SE reflector la! That is still SEG reflector as scottwrx said.. it is US Spec SEG

if you want, i can source it for you... but the bumper is quite hard to find le.
Sorry le..

So anyone got this US spec middle rear reflector & the bumper as well? Kindly PM me...

Looking for it... :biggrin:

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
i go back to my fren n see if he wanna swap the bumper with the original one, top up a bit.. hehehe...

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
i go back to my fren n see if he wanna swap the bumper with the original one, top up a bit.. hehehe...
Thanks bro scottwrx. Btw, what you mean is your friend got one set including the reflector or the bumper only? It's ori rear bumper without the number plate or already modified it?

radsan

Apr 17, 2009
indonesian SEG is using this kind of bumper& reflector. for reflector is quite easy to ship but bumper,I dont think so.

I can arrange the reflector to ship if you want?

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
indonesian SEG is using this kind of bumper& reflector. for reflector is quite easy to ship but bumper,I dont think so.

I can arrange the reflector to ship if you want?
You from Indonesia? Shipment including the reflector how much?

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
Thanks bro scottwrx. Btw, what you mean is your friend got one set including the reflector or the bumper only? It's ori rear bumper without the number plate or already modified it?
the car has changed to jdm spec rear reflector already, so the numbner plate actually is stick to the rear bumper, which i found it very funy, dats y have a deep impression on the car... see lah if tomorrow i got time i go there and have a look, if the guy wanna swap bumper or not, then u can just source the rear reflector only lah..

radsan

Apr 17, 2009
Man I cant believe the price, new & original japan made from toyota stockiest is around RM720,while taiwan made around RM350, 2nd hand might be cheaper but hard to find he said...

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
720 is reflector only....:( dont know if buy more got discount or not?crazy price :stupid:
Bro Radsan,

You said that Taiwan made is RM350. Is it the same as US spec that the number plate is in the middle of the reflector? OR you talking about the normal reflector but in red color?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys. I want to ask can my kancil L6 turbo use Work stage 2 adjustable fuel pressure regulator? I afraid that the diaphragm in stage 2 is too hard for my 660T kancil.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience