Any after market room bar for local SEG AE101?

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Hi guys,

Knew that Ultra Racing have came out with room bar for local SEG AE101 but the design is straight room bar. Is there any other aftermarket brand that comes out with room bar that the middle design is following our car? (Means centre shape is following the bump) not staright design like Ultra Racing.

Hope u guys understand what I mean. : )

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
i think in the 90's era or in japan... they rather choose either half cage of full roll cage... dunno why suddenly there are boom for these bars....

but there are pros and cons for these bars... some say the japs stabilizer bar with screw joints arent effectice but for me the advatage of this design is it wont effect the opposite side if a collision happens... unlike full rigid which may effect the both areas. IMHO that is, i am sorry if this aint true for some.

Sometimes, moderate is the best way....

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
i think in the 90's era or in japan... they rather choose either half cage of full roll cage... dunno why suddenly there are boom for these bars....

but there are pros and cons for these bars... some say the japs stabilizer bar with screw joints arent effectice but for me the advatage of this design is it wont effect the opposite side if a collision happens... unlike full rigid which may effect the both areas. IMHO that is, i am sorry if this aint true for some.

Sometimes, moderate is the best way....
Is it means that room bar have no effect after installed ?

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
Is it means that room bar have no effect after installed ?
Yes, it will improve rigidity but not as effective as a roll cage.. Also if, God forbid, u are involved in an accident, the room bar will collapse/give way/bengkok (if designed properly) and wont cause any extra/unusual danger/damage to you, your car, and the other car..

I think ultra racing provides custom services but u need to bring your car there..somewhere in kepong if i'm mistaken.. A car full of rigidity bars will definitely felt better than a stock car.. But nothing beats one with a full roll cage..heheheh..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I would like to know which tyre is good for our local weather?

Whicg brand is suited most of the time?

I'm in a plan of getting Maxxis for my car.

Is it worth buying Maxxis or else?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience