SEG 4AFE done bolt on TURBO

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
according to my mechanic ,not more than 4k~5k if i'm not mistaken..but, it 2 years ago..

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Kelantan here lo...

Total money spended:
Piping and Samco hose about, with workman fee - RM 1000
4AGZE complete hi com engine with wiring and ECU - just no gearbox and no geran - RM 1600
AR60 Turbine - RM 750
Banana - RM 600
35mm Wastegate (imitation) - used - RM 150
SAFC 2 - RM 600
4AGZE Map sensor - RM 150
installation fee (engine) - RM 800
Installation fee (SAFC2) - RM 150
Intercooler (Imitation) - RM 400

Sold out:
Head and cam shaft - RM 300
Block but no kastam form - RM 50
4AGZE ECU and wiring + map sensor - RM 1000
Charger - RM 350
Alternator - RM 250
Compressor - RM 200
Intake manifold and butterfly - RM 150

So overall just spend about RM 3900, maybe got some more kot.. because this is my friend car... This is what i know from him...

wah S15 turbo so cheap? KL here if you dont have 1500 u dun even think about it. Same as the pipping lo. S/steel piping with Samco hose (not to forget fasterner) defineitly cost more thn rm1k here. Soon u will find SAFC not "complete" enough. Thn upgrade to Emanage. Thn will need to change colder plug.

Fw thing i think cost didnt list out. Injector, fuelpump, BOV, Exhaust definietly need bigger unless previous already on 2.5", oil feed line...

by the way, im curious, you use GZE crank, rod and piston but u ditch the block? Why? I thought GZE ae1x1 version around 9.x:x but why said hi comp? Thn u mention sell gze map sensor then buy back another gze map sensor?

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
i want supercharger...................................:nurse: :p

daryl chan

Banned
Jan 25, 2007
i have made my calculations and its not worth to turbo the 20v

If svt,the afm sensor is disturbing..Need to redo intake,change piston to low comp.

Not recommended unless u have high budget

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
i have made my calculations and its not worth to turbo the 20v

If svt,the afm sensor is disturbing..Need to redo intake,change piston to low comp.

Not recommended unless u have high budget
not a big problem for the AFM ma... change the AFM from supercharge will be enough

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
Price very cheap compare to kl price.....look neat......
ermm... depend on luck too le....

Bump:
wah S15 turbo so cheap? KL here if you dont have 1500 u dun even think about it. Same as the pipping lo. S/steel piping with Samco hose (not to forget fasterner) defineitly cost more thn rm1k here. Soon u will find SAFC not "complete" enough. Thn upgrade to Emanage. Thn will need to change colder plug.

Fw thing i think cost didnt list out. Injector, fuelpump, BOV, Exhaust definietly need bigger unless previous already on 2.5", oil feed line...

by the way, im curious, you use GZE crank, rod and piston but u ditch the block? Why? I thought GZE ae1x1 version around 9.x:x but why said hi comp? Thn u mention sell gze map sensor then buy back another gze map sensor?
actually the turbine was brought from people want to upgrade thier turbo... so can get it a bit cheap lo...
S/Steel piping with samco hose really no forgot the fasterner... really... Every short L are about RM 10 only, long L are just RM 25 only... all is brought from s/steel shop, for building the gate and so on... so u think it very expensive? Just the formen charges are expensive... haha

Few thing i think cost didnt list out. Injector, fuelpump, BOV, Exhaust definietly need bigger unless previous already on 2.5", oil feed line... <-- true also... the oil braided, BOV, and fuelpump was miss out ... :love: exhaust should not calculate gua... it seem an optional thing... Anyway this is i roughly calculate out (base on what i know the price that he use on it)... and this is not my car le...
Oil braided = RM 100
BOV (imitation) = RM 150
Fuel pump (Skyline) = RM 120

Ditch is what mean? Anyway, u mean why don't want to use the block? It is because the 4AGZE block was no geran and custom form... mean not legal use
Why say hi comp, it is because in the 4AGZE are most hi com than the 4AGZE AFM model ma... Anyway didn't mean 4AGE high comp le...
Thn u mention sell gze map sensor then buy back another gze map sensor? because sell whole set with the ECU and wiring ma.. So got to search the map sensor only lor... then buy the map sensor from other user. Hope i was made it more clarify already.

Bump:
errr...still wonder where to get 4agze enjin lantai....if can get easily..sure conversion cost will be lower...as i knew..its so hard to find this stuff....like in this case..u r so lucky to get 4agze engine lantai at rm 1.6k...include all and still can sell unneeded part...
BTW good luck to u n the rest who wanna be turboed...heheheh
4AGZE no geran normally will sell cheaper... anyway also depend on luck too

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
but the block can knock number right?

dualforce

Aug 14, 2006
all 4AGE users, Beware to this 4AFE :smokin:
haha ya...beware of this 4AFE as it might become 2E but when u question him...he will say 4AFE and 2E are same...hehe..

between, scomatic hv u wento sg petani police station to report urself...:listen:

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
haha ya...beware of this 4AFE as it might become 2E but when u question him...he will say 4AFE and 2E are same...hehe..
Picture show 1000 words.... see and declare it by yourself whether it is 4AFE or 2E! this is street use engine, not MME spec engine... So may be u can confuse already... Thks for remind... :thefinger:

Last edited:

dualforce

Aug 14, 2006
Picture show 1000 words.... see and declare it by yourself whether it is 4AFE or 2E! this is street use engine, not MME spec engine... So may be u can confuse already... Thks for remind... :thefinger:
Pictures show 1000 words but just for other forumers not from u, as u might mention both of them are same although they aren't...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Aussies done it again! Marty and MOOG builds the cheapest DIY stereo (perhaps in the world too) with only 50 Aussie dollars, equilavent to about RM150 in Malaysia. Check out how this is accomplished and this is no shody job either!

YouTube - ‪Worlds Cheapest DIY Car Stereo (SE03 EP09)‬&rlm;
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience