Seeking help on turbo boost

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
you found the problem bro? i think u need to install sfac gua...
kurt,
u should have not sold the safc2 as its very useful
did u manage to solve the issue?
nope..

kinda busy lately..

I was told SAFC2 serve no purpose to the turbo, hence sold it away.
even the time with safc, the problem was already present.

I consulted 4 mechanic on the safc before I sold it away.
anyway, the safc2 is at my friend's place.. haha, I can just return his money.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
in that case leave out the safc at the moment, have you check your routing of you boost vacuum hoses?
trying using "tulang ikan" can buy at aquarium shop, use youtube to install, quite simple, just a few meters of silicon hoses & some T plastic adapters.

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
in that case leave out the safc at the moment, have you check your routing of you boost vacuum hoses?
trying using "tulang ikan" can buy at aquarium shop, use youtube to install, quite simple, just a few meters of silicon hoses & some T plastic adapters.
Yeah.. been there, done that.
Also cannot..

My friend helping me to bring the car to kulai. . See what does the mechanic got to say

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
cant think of any other solutions for you bro, kinda rusty now....anyways do update once the issue managed to be solved.
Because his problem is unique. The ikan tulang can control the amount of boost but his is not going up so nothing to control......lol

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
Because his problem is unique. The ikan tulang can control the amount of boost but his is not going up so nothing to control......lol
mine already config to 100% always boost.. also cannot boost with the air flow sensor..

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
will your engine die if you remove the MAF sensor?
Will. I cannot do that on normal road. Especially during traffic light, when coming to stop, the engine wll dies off due to no aid flow sensor.
Then I cannot step brake.
Super dangerous..

Look on the bright side, I got a safety car that cannot boost. Haha

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I experienced one time that my car also unable to boost more than 0.5, I thought was the turbo actuator,
but actually required some vacuum hose routing & snap on the "tulang ikan", after that able to boost beyond 0.5bar.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Changing my satria 1.5 auto to 4G93/4G93P (NA) manual.

People has done this conversion before? Btw, how much did it cost you and what is ur opinion about this upgrade? If there are MIVEC heads reading this, can i get ur opinon or the 4G92 MIVEC manual? I heard that the 4G93/4G93P (NA) is cheaper than the 4G92 MIVEC. So in the price difference, is it cheaper to change to 4G93 and upgrade it to MIVEC than to buy a 4G92 MIVEC? Which is more powerfull and smoother? In terms of value for money...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience