Satria's Owners unite!!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
bro, hardly ever seen another for so long...i tot u sold ur car edi....

1.3->1.8 can...prepare a nice 4-digit Christmas present for the jpj...anyway, 1.3 to 1.8vr4 is damn heavy...u sure ah? cast iron block man..u can go for the lancer 4g93na mah...

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
bro, hardly ever seen another for so long...i tot u sold ur car edi....

1.3->1.8 can...prepare a nice 4-digit Christmas present for the jpj...anyway, 1.3 to 1.8vr4 is damn heavy...u sure ah? cast iron block man..u can go for the lancer 4g93na mah...
i know but 4g93 mahal leh.....
tats y asking bout tis 1.8vr4...performance wise?
tis block later can rojak evo ma:biggrin:

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
hey guys...its been a very long time i havent post anything after i sold my car...now im itchy to get a satria for my missus...here is a few question i wanna ask

im thinking of getting rm10k(cash) satria, can anybody tell me which model n wat year can i get? im planning to get the 1st model 95/96 (cyborg rear) with 1.6(A) engine n transmission. been look around but hardly find 1...how much is the 1.3(M) 95/96 now?

if i were to get the 1.3...can i upgrade the engine to 1.6 (re bore n use stroke up kit if any) or what can i do with the engine with rm2k budget? i dun wan powerful car its enough if its running smoothly...its for my missus anyway so shes gonna drive it and i want trouble free engine when i handed the car to her...

i prefer injection engine and not interested with carb...no offence

what else should i consider?

thanks!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
checking in here :itsme:

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
hey guys...its been a very long time i havent post anything after i sold my car...now im itchy to get a satria for my missus...here is a few question i wanna ask

im thinking of getting rm10k(cash) satria, can anybody tell me which model n wat year can i get? im planning to get the 1st model 95/96 (cyborg rear) with 1.6(A) engine n transmission. been look around but hardly find 1...how much is the 1.3(M) 95/96 now?

if i were to get the 1.3...can i upgrade the engine to 1.6 (re bore n use stroke up kit if any) or what can i do with the engine with rm2k budget? i dun wan powerful car its enough if its running smoothly...its for my missus anyway so shes gonna drive it and i want trouble free engine when i handed the car to her...

i prefer injection engine and not interested with carb...no offence

what else should i consider?

thanks!
hye pomen gtr..i knew ur nick from several motorcycle forum...anyway...could u please answer my question above...i dunno current market like n wish to get it asap..thanks!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
hye pomen gtr..i knew ur nick from several motorcycle forum...anyway...could u please answer my question above...i dunno current market like n wish to get it asap..thanks!
aiyyakkk,,,kantoi me...

satria year 95/96 with stock 1.6 (A or M) would be around 10k-12k (depends on condition)

while smaller 1.3 carbie engine will dip below 8k.... (no injection model available for this model/year..only later newer model got injection)

and u can convert to 1.6 and endorsed by jpj without any hassle if not mistaken......

*kok keong...wanna swap with my stock bumper and bonnet??? :idea:

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
aiyyakkk,,,kantoi me...

satria year 95/96 with stock 1.6 (A or M) would be around 10k-12k (depends on condition)

while smaller 1.3 carbie engine will dip below 8k.... (no injection model available for this model/year..only later newer model got injection)

and u can convert to 1.6 and endorsed by jpj without any hassle if not mistaken......

*kok keong...wanna swap with my stock bumper and bonnet??? :idea:
might get from personal seller though as rm10-12k is the price i get from few used car deal.

azrilizwan

Jan 15, 2008
suggestion in satria gti mod.

hi there,
Im now owning a satria gti and its in standard condition.So i need a suggestion,opinion and also recemendation in modifying my gti.Besides that,i want to modify my gti without changing other engine,i want to remaind my original engine because i want to see this engines maximum potential.I need anybody out there who willing to give me any advise and opinion in handling and performance for my gti

Thank you.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
maybe u can start heading down to many reputable tuner in sunway.....

-maybe plonk in some street or a little bit wilder cam into your engine will do?

Jun 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi, newbie here..im driving satria 1.3 with mivec kit (previously owned by my brother)..seriously dunno much about engine :rolleyes:.. sila tunjuk ajar sifu2..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Paint touch ups

anyone know a good place to do paint touch ups and also services for getting rid of 'orange peel' effect on newly painted car?

Oh yea as for more details about the title listed, please refer to the car detailing forum. I accidentally posted it here instead hehe.. pissed off punye pasal.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience