Satria with EVO engine in horror crash...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
i guess dyno is safest for tuning purposes as the worst that can happen there is maybe blown engine
at least we still have our precious lives

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
totally agree wif kennyyeoh n satanic....
its not abt wat chassis izzt, its the fact that they r going way above safe speeds....
if its a benz in the picture, will u still blame it on the chassis??? i believe most of the ppl will b saying "the driver sure drive very fast, benz oso bcome like dat".....
look at the bigger picture la...

anyway, RIP to the driver....n the car....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if you look carefully on the first picture, the engine and body section broke into 2 pieces, sending the cabin into the second tree, hitting it, shearing the seat and carpet out here.. before further flying to the furthest portion in the picture which is across the road

i dont think a SGTI or even a stiffened up chassis sgti would survive such a crash, especially when it looks like it slide sideways into the tree.. the 5th picture, the seat actually broke into 2 pieces.. and that really reflects on the impact. a ferarri wouldnt survive such speed into a tree.. trees dont budge when you hit it, it might flex a little.. the roots are just too strong...

well he was going too fast for a road this narrow, just a reminder that we should really know our limits... he had to learn the hard way..

yeah..even if that car equipped with roll-cage inside,the impact was so severe that if the car not shattered into pieces, it would crumple like wasted paper...

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
wow shit. thats a horrific accident man.

satanic: yeah, the putra accident on federal highway, i kinda knew that guy.. RIP to him.

RIP to this driver as well man.

whats wrong with the world of late, damn alot of accidents. i just lost my best friend on sunday morning, also to a road accident. sigh.

bluhapp2

Jun 20, 2009
is this the famous "kem desa pahlawan kok lanas kelantan whiet GTi crash?"

heard it last week. very hot story. the satria was racing with a red wira. and bus/lorry is on their way. the wira overtook on the left side. forced the lorry to move to the right a bit. the GTi slammed it brakes while swerving to the left. understeer came. and then the story was borned.

i heard it from my grandmother who is on the opposite of the road at that time in her scooter going somewhere.

the point i heard in the story is

"proton gti putih"
"wira merah"
"eksiden langgar pokok"
"depan kete melekat kat pokok"
"body kereta putus"
"enjin terbang"
"2 melayu dalam kereta"
"penumpang meninggal on the spot while the driver died in the ambulance"

dunno if theres another white GTi crashed onto a tree this month.

anyway, condolences. & obey the speedlimit :)

shawnho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2009
Just a gentle reminder. Speed kills. No matter how good you modify your car or how you strengthen a car chassis if you hit a solid stationery object side ways confirm your car will break in to 2 or more. Hopefully this would be a wake up call to street racers.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
to tune a powerful car we have = dyno machine
to race a car we have = sepang f1 circuit (open track days are often available for speed demons)
to get to point A to point B = drive like you have your loved ones in the car with you. so don't drive like you don't cherish them.

RIP for street racers that don't care for their lives but instead their EGO.

flanker c

Known Member
Jul 24, 2007
OMG....satria evo kill people again?again? remember me my buddy has been RIP few years ago with his satria gti 350whp evo engine..accident at NS highway ipoh selatan.....:bawling: plus about this new horror accident case i think JPJ will take serious notice about 2.0 liter evo engine at proton chassis..

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
cars dont kill people, they kill themselves most of the time, being too over confident with their "setup" is one of the major cause of death, having the availability to mod a car way beyond its design point, driving at wrong speeds at the wrong roads...even worse is that they can spend like lots for the engine, suspension...everything to make the car go fast, real fast... then they go for cheap tyres, second hand tyres, expired tyres... i dont think its the satria, or any brand or model concerned...its the mentality of the people who drives or does the car up to know ones limitation, and even if all the above mentioned is cleared, safety of the car is all accounted for...then please select the right venue to make your mark, break a record ...go attend TTA for goodness sake

4G93NAPower

Known Member
Nov 23, 2008
Penang
happen to a friend of mine, 2007 a wira slammed to tree and tore apart, driver dead, owner alive
come out news paper also (star paper)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Damn..! Is indeed a horrible accident. It seems that the owner body kinda twisted too :vomit:
My condolences to his family. RIP.

I guess I got to learn how to drive slower from now on :banghead:
Too much of rushing around will eventually get you addicted or being used to speed all the time. Things may looks slower to you even if u r traveling at 80 - 100km/h.

I saw another accident too but only 1 car involve. Naza Peugeot 206 if not mistaken. Whole car turnover and landed flat on driver side. I think the owner didnt survive by the look at it. It was at LDP opposite Damansara Utama. On the way to the tunnel coming from Kepong.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
RIP.......hope all ppl can change attitude when driving....if wanna test power then go to track or hway during night.....one of the main reason gov want to stop importing hafkat....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
festive around the corner...drive safe ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Cessation of breathing, One of the challenges in defining death is in distinguishing it from life............

alien at work

Making impossible possible????????

The word death comes from Old English deað, which in turn comes from Proto-Germanic *dauþaz (reconstructed by etymological analysis) This comes from the Proto-Indo-European stem *dheu- meaning the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience