Satria with EVO engine in horror crash...

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
Ya,from the no.plate is a year 1995 satria mod...not Satria GTi...Ya,maybe is a half-cut car...I saw got another picture from facebook that the drive have a serious injured...maybe can't survive...Izzit the 1.3 satria chasis same as wira 1.3/1.5?There is any different with satria GTI chasis?more stronger than 1.3/1.6 Satria???Sori,noob here...:stupid:
' know ur limit'......

sgti chasis very strong...1.8 cc.....1.3 light...not so strong...in this case the owner should find car with more strong chasis if want to mod heavy...1.3 chasis should be using not more than 140hp...

same as other proton model..the more rm... more fast..... more syok to drive....

we can feel the diff when driving this two version of satria....

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
haha... that is y i now downgrading to mivec n/a :biggrin: 300hp++ mivec turbo is killing me and also my wallet sometimes.... make balls gone too

ayap87

Known Member
Aug 7, 2009
auckland,nz
from what i read from other forum..the car just done engine transplant..the owner try to find driver in the very last minute but didn't found any..then decide to drive it himself with his mechanic for tuning purposes...speeding around 180-200kmh...end up hitting tree...unlucky...

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
but why he tekan at jalan like that...see the jalan also sempit ..

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
OMG they were doing OTR tuning for this car in that area
OTR can be very dangerous regardless of traffic
i feel OTR tuning is safest on highway with low traffic like DUKE
:bawling::bawling: really sad for owner

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
got 1 wshop near my hse also do OTR tuning, 1 driver & another person sit beside wid laptop.....on the same road my previous wshop had an accident wid my car...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
perhaps spending few more hundreds bucks for dyno tune is better...... got good results and also save your life ...... in this case, engine already evo, y still saving this few hundred bucks?? :burnout:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
if you look carefully on the first picture, the engine and body section broke into 2 pieces, sending the cabin into the second tree, hitting it, shearing the seat and carpet out here.. before further flying to the furthest portion in the picture which is across the road

i dont think a SGTI or even a stiffened up chassis sgti would survive such a crash, especially when it looks like it slide sideways into the tree.. the 5th picture, the seat actually broke into 2 pieces.. and that really reflects on the impact. a ferarri wouldnt survive such speed into a tree.. trees dont budge when you hit it, it might flex a little.. the roots are just too strong...

well he was going too fast for a road this narrow, just a reminder that we should really know our limits... he had to learn the hard way..

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
wait...at the last 2 pics..is that the driver lying underneath a crumpled door??

i remember the accident in federal hiway involving a putra near Naza back in 2002 iinm...the putra also broke into 3 pieces...its not the cc...no matter wat car...if it hit side at speed...it'll break...

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
OMG!:bawling:

you do have sharp eyes huh...i do believe its a person down there....:bawling:

Last edited:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i don think he will learn in this world..... i think he will learn in heaven now with his satria evo

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
Wow...Satanic,ur eyes so sharp huh...RIP for this guy...:bawling:

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

OMG they were doing OTR tuning for this car in that area
OTR can be very dangerous regardless of traffic
i feel OTR tuning is safest on highway with low traffic like DUKE
:bawling::bawling: really sad for owner
ya,should OTR tuning at the large and less traffic road...Now alot of garage that near the kampung area also done with this...very dangerous...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

!!!need help about custom car approval

all sifu out there or any 1 experiance
do i need JPJ approval after i fix some custom made body kits(car look different then original e.g. kenari mod to accord) to use it on the road???:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience