Satria with EVO engine in horror crash...

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
I wanna share this to all Zth members here which is get from facebook...Just can't imagine that the crash until separate into several parts of the cars.Life is no guarantees....Haiz!:bawling:bawling:

Attachments

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
from the plate number..its a year 1995 satria with modded engine. usually with the great impact it will crumple but wont break into so many pieces...maybe its a kereta potong. but really serious accident for this one. The driver survived?

Jzpower

Nov 24, 2008
kereta potong also might cause this but I think it is most probably because the owner didnt strengthen his chassis... more focus on whether how powerful is his engine... after certain period of huge g-force acting on the weak chassis, it break apart when there is impact acting on it... it is just my sense larr...

amirhamzah

Jul 12, 2006
test machine after mod...i heard from other forum formen survived but owner died....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
looks like interchange no.plate to me because if year 95' satria is "mirage cyborg" body....

this has the "after mirage" rear lamp....

probably this car under testing/speeding like there's tomorrow and later hit trees+electric pole..

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
:confused: OMGG.. when i see those picture..really i dunno wat to said.,walao.. isk isk isk..why it crash untill all part boom out from car..uikkk..

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Oh my, looks like it fall out from the sky, all the parts and engine stuff everywhere..:hmmmm:
It's a reminder for us too, drive safely guys! :driver:

jojoap_mivec

Known Member
Jun 7, 2008
erm may be satria 1.3 body with turbo enjin..not so kuat la body satria 1.3.. n may be this car have done lighten body...drive safely bro....:hmmmm:

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Look like a SGTI but maybe normal satria chasis but wif GTI bodypart..where this accident happened?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
but the driver really insane one i think...dare to tekan habis in such a narrow road.... :adore:

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
from the plate number..its a year 1995 satria with modded engine. usually with the great impact it will crumple but wont break into so many pieces...maybe its a kereta potong. but really serious accident for this one. The driver survived?
Ya,from the no.plate is a year 1995 satria mod...not Satria GTi...Ya,maybe is a half-cut car...I saw got another picture from facebook that the drive have a serious injured...maybe can't survive...Izzit the 1.3 satria chasis same as wira 1.3/1.5?There is any different with satria GTI chasis?more stronger than 1.3/1.6 Satria???Sori,noob here...:stupid:

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Looks like converted satria to gti.If we look closely into the photo can see the ori paint colour in oem green.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wiper blades are like squeegees. The arms of the wiper drag a thin rubber strip across the windshield to clear away the water.

When the blade is new, the rubber is clean and has no nicks or cracks. It wipes the water away without leaving streaks. When the wiper blades age, nicks or cracks form, road grime builds up on the edge and it doesn't make as tight a seal against the window, so it leaves streaks. Sometimes you can get a little extra life out of your wiper blade by wiping the edge...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience