Satria with EVO engine in horror crash...

YRvi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
KL
In everything u do there's risk.
I believe, these 2 people did learned this b4 Azrael took their souls.
Dear gov, we're shortage of race tracks. At least 1 for each state?

Al-fatihah to both of them.

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
drive safe think other..wana race, find proper place even its illegal..at least not in the middle of town.

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Omg...

owndferra

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
jb
what a horrific accident...
RIP to the person involved...
scared to drive fast eventhough i'm 1 of the satria evo owner...
people always said to me "ape gune mesin power tp bwk slow"..
i don't care what people said to me..at least i still love myself..

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
what a horrific accident...
RIP to the person involved...
scared to drive fast eventhough i'm 1 of the satria evo owner...
people always said to me "ape gune mesin power tp bwk slow"..
i don't care what people said to me..at least i still love myself..

my friends got say same like u .. "kete power tapi bawak slow buat apa" i buat taktau je heehe

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Yer lah, me also experience same like owndferra & p3jal, me just ignoring them..:driver:
If want to race, then go to track lah bro, dont drive like "setan" on the road la, not only dangerous yourself, also other people life....think before you do! :driver:

owndferra

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
jb
yerp,people can say this and that on us..but in the end we are the one who drive the car..
got this one fella here always bugging me asking me to race with him..
i told him,i'm not interested..better people say i'm coward or pussy rather then lost my life.

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
We need to be more careful not to mislead others (especially newbies) about chassis strengthening lar...

Chassis strengthening won't save you if you hit something so dense like a tree head-on...

Evo if accident liddat oso fatal...

Roll-cage can save occupants from crumpling roof/pillars/doors... head on? Very susahhh one...

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Damn..! Is indeed a horrible accident. It seems that the owner body kinda twisted too :vomit:
My condolences to his family. RIP.

I guess I got to learn how to drive slower from now on :banghead:
Too much of rushing around will eventually get you addicted or being used to speed all the time. Things may looks slower to you even if u r traveling at 80 - 100km/h.

I saw another accident too but only 1 car involve. Naza Peugeot 206 if not mistaken. Whole car turnover and landed flat on driver side. I think the owner didnt survive by the look at it. It was at LDP opposite Damansara Utama. On the way to the tunnel coming from Kepong.

Easy man if you always expose yoirself to such horrifying accident that will haunt you...like me.:biggrin:

I used to ride my big bike 180-240km/h on highway most of time since I was frequent track goer since 2007-2008.

So finally I got few of my frens die from the same passion we all had,mine also got few mishap on road from the stupid driver & not check my threadwear & riding on the rain(ouuucchh)

So finally from the day I go to college & fuel price hike to RM2.70 .Since then, I rarely attended trackday & defensive fast driving since then.
Now I see all my friends doing 200 on highway is quite scary for me already...even when riding for work I rarely using my big bike anymore & just save my sportscar & sportsbike for weekend leisure only.

Driving a kancil & kapchai that really hard to going even further than 100km/h though me how to ride slowly than what I usually like to do almost everyday before....& it save fuel too!

So remember to always stay safe & dont take the public road as track unless you know alot about the road & there is no other road user other than you if you really like to have a street racer steroid on your blood for awhile(like me haha :biggrin: )

BTW,RIP to the driver.....hope there is lesson learned from the pics.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
A lot of turbo drivers underestimate the lag... sometimes when lag, they lanyak somemore, then when boost kick in suddenly.. oops...

So if driving turbo cars, don't simply lanyak throttle and expect it to go like NA, it will be faster than NA, but the power builds up slowly as the turbine spools... Actually those supercars can push more than 4 digit hp if turbocharged, but who can control them?

Noted the date of first post.. a bit late, but condolences to the family.

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Now I see all my friends doing 200 on highway is quite scary for me already...even when riding for work I rarely using my big bike anymore & just save my sportscar & sportsbike for weekend leisure only.
Haha same like me...

Bro, if you start to get scared at 200km/h... i suggest you buy high-rev engines like VTEC bro...

don't play high speed/straight line, but play cornering speed/track... still more fun...

that way you play in your own NA class, no need to play with turbo/high hp machines... high speed but high stakes, really hard to control if things go wrong at high speed...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Power 7/10

Acceleration wise, the 2L 4cyl twin scroll turbo has enough to entertain, not a lot to impress, and doesn’t frustrate. Though at times, its thrust feels constricted, almost resembling a 1.6L turbo instead, but a very good one. Engine revs start off rather weak from idle and quickly picks up from 3,000rpm onwards, offers good throttle response from mid to top end.

The i30N really...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience