Satria UK Spec

papercut117

Mar 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, i've got a question in regards to the Satia UK Spec. I can't find any info online,so I decided to post here instead. So I have this friend who converted his 1.3 to a 1.8. The half cut that he got, apparently it was from a Satria UK Spec. He got the engine,suspension and a few other bits. I was impressed with the suspension. It was really good. Going on humps was nothing with those suspensions. My question is, is there really a different suspension used in the UK Spec? Can I get this? What is the difference between the local and UK satria? My main concern is the suspension.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
satria 1.8 uk spec? was it a gti?

if gti no different as malaysian domestic model...gti suspension is top notch among proton cars (generation before waja)

papercut117

Mar 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Im not sure if its a GTi. All he said it was from a Satria 1.8 UK, and it an automatic. So does this mean the only satria type in UK is the GTi? The suspension looks different from the 1.3 satria. This one looks like it has more coils on it. The suspension was really soft and comfortable,height I would say had not much difference than the 1.3 one. Shall I just get a GTi suspension from a half cut? Im looking for comfort and a little lower ride height.

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
suspension is easy to tune to fulfill ur need
depend on ur budget la
but mostly adjustable suspensions much2 more stiffer than stock

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
The difference of parts was discussed before. Try looking for it bro. But no knowledge of the suspension

papercut117

Mar 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
bro papercut117, my suggestion better go to adjustable!
I have been using adjustables for over a year now. Ride is really bumpy and im getting really annoyed with it. Thats why im thinking of switching to regular suspensions but im not sure which one to choose. I really liked the one that my friend was using. The only info I have is its from a Satria UK, and other members say that UK is GTi. If I were to change back to regular suspensions, ride will be a little high, so im thinking of putting on the GTi kit so that I will look nice.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I need help from you guys. I'm trying to find 2nd hand woofer or sub woofer and CD + MP3 player. Can you guys help me on that?

Thanks,

Regards,
ajis2040
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience