Satria Neo Review: Second Impression

gate-crasher

May 8, 2006
bro supachip, u r 175cm tall... i'm 192cm... proud to own this neo after some modifications done to da original neo driver/front passenger seat ;) got hell a lot of head space after the mod hehehe...

gate-crasher

May 8, 2006
glad u ask bro hehehehe... mod the original seat onli... cut the seating part cushion n make a new cushion becoming lower, n cut the side abit to make it narrow... change the whole fabrics, now look abit like recaro (dark grey/black) compare to original seat fabric (beige/light grey) way out of budget to change aftermarket seats :P

samrice

Known Member
Jun 8, 2005
Petaling Jaya
crazy mod! can we have a pic of how ur new "recaro" looks like? cause i'm 5'10" tall and the headspace is stopping me and i bet most of us from getting a neo.

epithet

Jul 6, 2006
I heard that p1 looking for existing turbo engine that can fit... like 200sx one or something. <they not turboing the campro. But they releasing the vtes version of campro soon. then maybe they also will run ads like the VVTI toyota ads.. I cannot believe that people compare neo with vios...vios sooo boooring! i think the closest thing will be mini one or renault clio.

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Would really like to know what you've done to those seats. Whoever designed them in the first place should be shot!

omega_leed

Oct 30, 2006
Rev Limiter

Hey there, i was just wondering if the thing bout the rev limter was true ??
Coz i just odered my neo 4rm proton edar....sigh

Devilprince

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
i got a few pictures that i take from neo modified.. but i dunno how to upload here.. my neo is coming next week.. so i think i'm going to follow what they have plan for neo.. its a nice car actually.. at least better than all other satria.. if you want the pics of the modified neo please do tell me ok? other than that just another question.. is there a similiar car club for satria neo?

komichikanos

Nov 1, 2006
is neo gud?
a question,why in the hell the engine got it name,campro?is it the cam is pro?like the vvt?i don't think so...the engine is not variable...so y must waste money?i'm not trying to condemn anyone that owned a neo,but proton just can't make a big hit for new car that will come out...no new technology,no R&D...just an old dumb thinking...

if what i'm saying is not true...forgive me...

gate-crasher

May 8, 2006
campro is "cam profile" switching something like v-tec n mivec... still under development i believe ;)

aiks ivan... promoting club eh? =D