Satria Neo Review: Second Impression

ignn_tion

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
Hey guy's .... Do you all realize bout the position of the steering ? Its kinda like out of position ..... When I was on the driver seat , I realized that its shift to the left bit. Is it me or the ride ? Anyway .... for me the exterior is not too bad ,but the interior is horrible expecially the middle air con grill and the dashboard quality design. The badge "PROTON" looks good with it and back leg room very limited ...

That's wut I think of it ....

devilman

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
confirm again..SATRIA NEO~~ such a nice car !!

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
Hopefully come out with FOUR DOORS and same price...he...he...he

nd7292

Apr 26, 2006
the price of 1.6AT almost same with gen2 1.6AT.......

neugenics

Jul 11, 2006
I have to say after looking at the neo thoroughly and in person, i was really dissapointed. First of all, the inside as usual is too small. I'm only 5'8 and the roof is bout 4 inches or less above my head. The glovebox compartment is totally ridiculous coz its so narrow and small that you could hardly fit in a tissue box. Not to mention the cup holders which could probably only fit paper cups (small in size). Personally i think the outside is alright, just that it could have been better if the front was sharp instead of a flat curve in the middle. I only got to test the 1.6AT H-line, and during low revs, i couldn't feel a burst of acceleration at all. That was really a turn-off, although the engine was really quiet and the control of the car was good. I think the 1.6MT would have been much better, sadly i didn't get to try one. Overall, i would only consider this car if you're low on budget and yet desire an adequate performance.

Last edited:

Gtr81

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
if it was my new car im sure to consider it depending looks and solidness

pixel

May 20, 2006
Is neo suitable for 4 or 5 person? coz i found out that the back seat got little space from the old satria. i just see... didnt try seating in the car yet.. but just wanna know is it suitable for 4/5 person?

Jul 5, 2006
I just got my Neo yesterday. So far so good... just that the front left seat headrest is a little loose and the petrol filler lid lock is not fitting in properly even though the clips seem to be fine. Otherwise, no regrets!

epithet

Jul 6, 2006
I read in an aussie car magazine. Wheels - August 06, that the neo campro has different exhaust and intake tuned for more torque down low. anyone knows are? If so, are there changes I can make to the Gen 2 campro that can relief a few extra Nm of torque down low?

epithet

Jul 6, 2006
The steering a bit left is also found on Gen 2. I drove it for a whole year and never noticed it until a designer from Lotus pointed it out to me. he prefers a Waja.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys.. just wanted to ask...

ANyone has cleaned their MAF before? Any preferred methods?

I did mine with contact cleaner and I find my idling is much smoother and FC seems better.

Other guys have recommended to use Alcohol to do it...

SO any other methods?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience