Satria Neo Review: Second Impression

skmasterhian

Known Member
Jun 16, 2006
Penang/pahang
This car sucks

damn this car look less or more like the last generation satria :sad_smile: :angry_smile: :confused_smile: :mouth_closed: :angel_smile: :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth:

raywon

Jun 25, 2006
omg~~ this is owesome.. i almost wanna get one of it after the picture u shown here.

And the price is like half of Vios.. goodnes me... i have to rethink my option now..

Great work. ;)

ivan_cyc

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
ofcos the new satria will looks like the old generation otherwise it wont be satria anymore..

gate-crasher

May 8, 2006
if im not mistaken, the gti version should be around 80-90k price am i rite? heard the model is going to be available by the end of this year/early next year...

NeoG

Known Member
May 30, 2006
izit 80~90k for the GTI ver. will be abit expensive? if they use the Petronas E-01 engine with turbo charger then it might can consider....if they used back the original 1.6L Campro engine with turbo, then i not sure if the engine will blow or not... :(

gate-crasher

May 8, 2006
dun think either the r3 or gti version would be da same as current neo models in cc... should be 1.8 i guess

NeoG

Known Member
May 30, 2006
you mean 1.8 Campro Engine? let cross our finger P1 can make it (the 1.8cc ver.) better then the Staria GTi current using. I really love the Neo....hope the p1 can do a good job on the GTi or R3 ver.. ^_^y

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
erm, no doubt ppl like the looks of neo.. but the engine whut's spoil the car.. campro inside?? haih.. whut's so impressive bout campro?? just hoping that p1 can manufact better engine.. it's not i'm trying to look down on p1.. but can't they look at japan's car as example.. it isn't really the looks whut makes a car alive.. it's whut's beneat the hood.. u see.. e'though vtec (the b and k series), evo, sr and so on, their engine still have value.. even on halfcut market.. err, i wonder how much they selling campro halfcut.. i'm sure u guys know better..

if campro as gud as whut they claim.. still p1 have trouble to market their models.. err.. hoping u guys could respond to this issue..

p/s: doesn't meant to hurt any parties.. just wanna disscuss and sharing all zth thoughs bout this.. and i'm sorry if there's any parties are touch by my words..

Last edited:

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
wonder why ppl like to compare Proton with Japanese car?

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
NeoG said:
izit 80~90k for the GTI ver. will be abit expensive? if they use the Petronas E-01 engine with turbo charger then it might can consider....if they used back the original 1.6L Campro engine with turbo, then i not sure if the engine will blow or not... :(
lets compare another mist engine...
if we put original 4g91, 4g92, 4g93 with turbo...dunno engine will blow or not...

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
NeoG said:
lets compare another mist engine...
if we put original 4g91, 4g92, 4g93 with turbo...dunno engine will blow or not...

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
speedking said:
wonder why ppl like to compare Proton with Japanese car?
bro speedking,
erm, i think that's becoz p1 using mitsu tech.. erm, u have any better idea? how bout rotary engine.. oppss.. that's oso from japan is it? if i'm not mistaken.. but the idea from german i think.. how bout double vanos? wah.. certainly p1 will sell their model like hell expensive.. even with the engine they using now oso selling expensive... local model but expensive.. erm.. y ar? whut happen to canselor? i guess they can't sell it.. che sin, with canselor price ppl can nearly bough the new civic.. low intrest summore.. and i think thousand times worth buying.. err.. just saying my though..

erm, 4g those are n/a block.. dunno can stand the presure if hybrid with turbo.. but vtec certainly does.. saw lot's of vtec turbo in town nowdays.. and whut's so suprise.. it can boost up at 1.5bar dunno if got any higher boost.. that's the highest so far.. and driven daily with no major prob's with the engine..

Supachip

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
I love Neo so much that I almost bought it....however, after been to the showrooms and view the car for a couple more times, I discovered that getting in and out of the car is very much uncomfortable. the roof is really too low.

I am 175cm, when getting in the car, my head will always rub against the roof....very frustrating.

The head to roof clearance is too little which made me feel so unnatural and constrained. Do you guys feel the same?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Just had my second dyno session yesterday, drilled a hole in the exhaust extractor manifold after the turbine with wideband O2 screwed it up right to get better AF reading. My spec:

4G93T, standard 0.7 boost, standard mini side mount intercooler...

modded: Walbro 255 LPH pump, FSE fuel regulator, 2.5 inch piping, KNN closed pod, megasquirt standalone, removed restrictive air flow sensor.

the first dyno i had few weeks back was 195 HP, that's without tuning, and yesterday upon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience