satria neo r3

poksawsaw

Dec 16, 2008
finally my car is out..WWN..unfortunately,the car got paint defect.ask the SA to help me with the issue and this afternoon the car has been send back to the factory(i dont know where) so the car will be repainted.needed another 2 or 3 days. mannn..hope after this,there will be no more issue..please Proton... let me enjoy the car in peace.

poksawsaw

Dec 16, 2008
awwwwwwww out for how long before you send it back?
2 or 3 days. the SA said the factory will send it back on friday @ saturday.(if they manage to do it quickly)..depends on when will the proton people repaint my car...huhuhuhuhu:confused::confused:

naj_savvy

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
finally my car is out..WWN..unfortunately,the car got paint defect.ask the SA to help me with the issue and this afternoon the car has been send back to the factory(i dont know where) so the car will be repainted.needed another 2 or 3 days. mannn..hope after this,there will be no more issue..please Proton... let me enjoy the car in peace.
what's the build no bro? current owners also facing paint defect

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Hahn87,
Believe me, if you don't control your excitement when you drive it, for sure you'll end-up with lot of summon.
I drove from JB to KL the other day and I've to say it quite tempting to push the car to the limit. but, still not yet 1K service so have to control a bit (GRRRRRRR!!)
and believe me, if you already feel the excitement now, wait until u install the R3 extractor after 1k service. U will feel it's like a totally different new car and just wow :vroam:
hehe

MistakenZ

Nov 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
what's the build no bro? current owners also facing paint defect

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

and believe me, if you already feel the excitement now, wait until u install the R3 extractor after 1k service. U will feel it's like a totally different new car and just wow :vroam:
hehe
and the car felt even greater after 5k service... not sure why...

siiruy

Jan 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hanh,
I'll found out after work.

Naj_Savvy
when i got the car, I manage to get them to install the R3 extractor. come to think of it, it's not a good idea after all since I cannot test the performance differences (before & after).

anyway, any of you guys experience fluctuating idling rpm? (one of my complaint for the next service)

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Waa so many excited new owners here..welcome welcome!
Anyway no regrets, it's a fun ride and something you will talk about in your ownership experience.
Please do join us at the Facebook searching for Satria neo r3 2011. All yr questions will be answered there and I am just too lazy to type. It's a fun group!
Lots of info and support there. Meanwhile drive safe and learn about the cars. Also it has it's own little character that you will learn to love in time!

MistakenZ

Nov 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Waa so many excited new owners here..welcome welcome!
Anyway no regrets, it's a fun ride and something you will talk about in your ownership experience.
Please do join us at the Facebook searching for Satria neo r3 2011. All yr questions will be answered there and I am just too lazy to type. It's a fun group!
Lots of info and support there. Meanwhile drive safe and learn about the cars. Also it has it's own little character that you will learn to love in time!
Also it has it's own little issue that you will learn to accept in time! :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear bros, saw an Avanza using K3-VET engine, is it a direct swap?
Anyone swap before?

What about the gearbox, long shaft and axle?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience