satria neo r3

ic3johan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
thax crazykatak and joemacha. decided to book a new one since new unit still availble. fyi the car at used car deealer show 5k mileage. including all the payment for documentation the price was rather steep for a used car.

btw, did my booking last nite. one of good forummer here did point out about display or test unit. now this is tricky how would i know other than mileage if the car was used as display or test, i dont mind actually provided they offer me more discount. (i did read from 1st page but no constructive post regarding on this situation)

since neo r3 is a r3 babies, do they take extra effort to entertain troubleshooting,complaint or critics regarding on r3 cars?

thank you guys

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

hehe btw mod bug already bite me, was thinking of sticking 3M scothprint carbon fibre on the red panel in neo interior, not my cup of a tea about the sea of redness. as usual just worried bout the sticker residue if we peel it later on.

poksawsaw

Dec 16, 2008
Hi Guys!
I just received my SNR3 last Saturday. Indeed it was a superb. kudos to R3 team! :biggrin:
contrary, I few minor defect which i think it would be solved during the 1st service.
1) Engine Start Button - seem quite loose a bit
2) CF Airbox - rubbing with the hood (this have been highlighted earlier)
3) idling rpm - mine is just below 1000 rpm (is this normal?)
4) GPS System - it is not working right now (please advice on this)

and i feel that there is a lagging of accelerator response (?)

Thanks
congrat bro..what's the build no and how long it takes to receive ur car from the point the SA inform u it currently being registered with jpj:driver:?

siiruy

Jan 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
PokSawsaw,
mine is 117.
it take more or less a week to get mine delivered.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

crazykatak,

thanks. on the GPS issue, I found 1x SD Card inside my user manual. insert it in the ICE, Turn on the Navi, touch here and there and Voila! it works!

then I realize there is a 2 slot SD card reader instead of 1. is this the correct way?

MistakenZ

Nov 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
1- what do u mean by check the ecu?
2- ask them to fix the door... the rear light may b manufacturing defect... what about the mile age? check also the tyre... should RE001...
the discount available at Power of 1 event last week... dont know still available or not... may b u can contact proton edar to confirm...
Joe, newer batch comes with RE002 i guess... mine is RE002... even i don't realize it until someone pointed it out during Power of 1 Convoy :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

This neo r3 still available to buy? I thought someone said that its limited, like proton dont produce it anymore.
limited to 150 units...

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
go book one! =D

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

curious question. anybody install micro compressor in their car here?

poksawsaw

Dec 16, 2008
my SA also said 1 week but cannot tahan la..especially when i can see the car when i pass by the showroom. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
do you feel the car like shouting to you "TAKE ME HOME WITH YOU PLEASE *puppy eyes*":biggrin:

siiruy

Jan 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hahn87,
Believe me, if you don't control your excitement when you drive it, for sure you'll end-up with lot of summon.
I drove from JB to KL the other day and I've to say it quite tempting to push the car to the limit. but, still not yet 1K service so have to control a bit (GRRRRRRR!!)

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
ahhaha like ppl say. gonna learn how to walk before you can sprint xD
imagine I am going to get my car in KL and drive it back to penang... the journey.. OMG... >.<!!!!!
bank just call and say my loan approved but i need to submit a guarantor which i just fax the stuff over.....
arghhhhgh can't wait... saturday gonna go demodify my current old car... prepare to trade in....

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
slow slow until u get used to it...

ronzai89

Sep 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
go book one! =D

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

curious question. anybody install micro compressor in their car here?
Skip it. It will jeopardize ur Air and Fuel more......

MistakenZ

Nov 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
my SA also said 1 week but cannot tahan la..especially when i can see the car when i pass by the showroom. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
same as me before... even piss-off when I pass by the showroom and saw ppl sit in the car... immediately call the SA to lock the car and make sure nobody sit in it...

Last edited:

Joe Mocha

Aug 19, 2011
Penang
Joe, newer batch comes with RE002 i guess... mine is RE002... even i don't realize it until someone pointed it out during Power of 1 Convoy :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

limited to 150 units...
damn!! not fair... :( hey, r u in R3 owner fb? what's ur build #?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im looking to swap my Promote V2 bumper on my satria to Promote V1, Wira SE or any other standard looking bumper...Currently bumper still on the car. Condition 95% brand new. Preferably matching colour with my satria and also must be in good condition (no cracks/dent)... :biggrin:

Call/SMS me at 0178834734

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience