satria neo r3

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
got my booking done on monday. today bank called. pending application see if need guarantor or not. if all goes well i should know next week. and then need to settle my car trade in also... i think all in all i should be looking at 3 week process gua..
then i go down KL to pick up my car

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

by the way.. what should we ask from the sales person. as in what they can give us in additional?
tint voucher?
1st aid kit?
car floor carper? (is this included by default. do let me know)
full tank petrol?
what else what else.
for me i should request the tint voucher...request about 500 or 700 tint voucher....
1st aid kit...meh...not use
car floor carpet......can but the house hold welcome mat is cheaper
fulltank petrol....meh....for sure they fill up the ron 95 not the ron 97 or v power....useless
and u can request the security lock....not the steering lock but the brake lock...why because u using satria r3 maaaa....

poksawsaw

Dec 16, 2008
bro.. #001 meh? not #094?

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

bro, r u the 1 from kulim?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

most evrything bro... especially the finishing... but 1st thing the painting... current owners facing serious problem with chipped paint... exhaust header will seperately given... the stock is 4-1.. after 1k service then only they will change to 4-2-1... but the header is given to u on the day u receive the car... check the engine bay.. some owners got problem CF airbox rubbing to bottom of hood.. test drive when u get the car... hear if got any weird sound.. actually this all same if u buy any car... u need to check everything... get the car n join our community.. lots of info...

kalau nak cerita kat sini, penat lak jari aku nak menaip.. hehehe...
thanks bro.
today the SA call me saying the car is ready and the registration will be done once i manage to bring my old car to puspakom to do plate no interchange n Need to pay runner RM800,damnn...:banghead::banghead:

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
lucky i am not doing that.. because i feel my old number ugly hahahha
btw i mean the carpet.. not exactly carpet. the rubber mat on the floor that we usually take out and clean because of sand or mud one.
does that come with the car? or do we have to buy?

naj_savvy

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
200kg or 20kg? must be typo there. most probably the weight reduction comes from piping, seats, etc

ic3johan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
hi guys, need some help. im goin to semenyih used car to check 1 r3. do any of you guys know history of the car? or anything specific to look for?

thanks for the help r3 fans

Joe Mocha

Aug 19, 2011
Penang
hi guys, need some help. im goin to semenyih used car to check 1 r3. do any of you guys know history of the car? or anything specific to look for?

thanks for the help r3 fans
sorry bro.. never heard of that car... get the plate no., may b i could ask some other owner if they knew... owh, and check the build number if u dont mind..

ic3johan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
just checked the car, code no is 0018. so far all visible r3 part is there, the carbon air box, extractor.

1. how to check the ecu?
2. 2 problem, squeky door and rear light got some water buble inside the casing, not exactly submerge in water its more like "wap air"

btw do the 6k discount still availble for new car? anyone got contact? thanks Lot guys

HaziqRais

Known Member
May 4, 2011
Kelantan
This neo r3 still available to buy? I thought someone said that its limited, like proton dont produce it anymore.

Joe Mocha

Aug 19, 2011
Penang
just checked the car, code no is 0018. so far all visible r3 part is there, the carbon air box, extractor.

1. how to check the ecu?
2. 2 problem, squeky door and rear light got some water buble inside the casing, not exactly submerge in water its more like "wap air"

btw do the 6k discount still availble for new car? anyone got contact? thanks Lot guys
1- what do u mean by check the ecu?
2- ask them to fix the door... the rear light may b manufacturing defect... what about the mile age? check also the tyre... should RE001...
the discount available at Power of 1 event last week... dont know still available or not... may b u can contact proton edar to confirm...

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya

1. how to check the ecu?

1 - ECU is underneath the front passenger seat; with some "clear instructions printed on it"

2- squeky door ? nothing but some old fashion chassis grease can't solve..

3- rear light with water vapor ? - insist on new tail lamps.

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
i did my 6k discount booking super last minute. it ended last monday.

siiruy

Jan 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys!
I just received my SNR3 last Saturday. Indeed it was a superb. kudos to R3 team! :biggrin:
contrary, I few minor defect which i think it would be solved during the 1st service.
1) Engine Start Button - seem quite loose a bit
2) CF Airbox - rubbing with the hood (this have been highlighted earlier)
3) idling rpm - mine is just below 1000 rpm (is this normal?)
4) GPS System - it is not working right now (please advice on this)

and i feel that there is a lagging of accelerator response (?)

Thanks

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
Hi Guys!
I just received my SNR3 last Saturday. Indeed it was a superb. kudos to R3 team! :biggrin:
contrary, I few minor defect which i think it would be solved during the 1st service.
1) Engine Start Button - seem quite loose a bit
2) CF Airbox - rubbing with the hood (this have been highlighted earlier)
3) idling rpm - mine is just below 1000 rpm (is this normal?)
4) GPS System - it is not working right now (please advice on this)

Thanks
1- Engine Start Button - seem quite loose a bit
Ohh dear.

2- CF Airbox - rubbing with the hood (this have been highlighted earlier)
I still have not found a clue how to remedy this. Resorting to cutting the insulation is a big no also :D

3- idling rpm - mine is just below 1000 rpm (is this normal?)
Idle speed is between 800-900 RPM. so it's normal

4- GPS System - it is not working right now (please advice on this)
maybe there is a software update required ? please check with Dealer / R3

welcome. drive by wire is a little lagging. u'll get use to it after a while

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So you’re thinking bout an A4 or already have one sitting at home or you’re thinking bout getting your hands on the new A5 but somehow, neither of them touch the adrenalin junkie in you. Well, worry not; ABT is here to help that wacky junkie go nuts.

ABT is able to transform the A4 or A5 with only a subtle body kit into...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience