satria neo r3

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
As i wrote there are other reasons for me to sell the car. Supercharger sounds good to me but you see there is one thing which will always limit this car and that's its gearbox. Unless you change its ratio or the box at all. The car accelerate reasonably well until 160Km/h but after that it moves like a snail. I never managed to reach more than 195km/h(according to GPS only 183km/h). R3 claims it does 205km/h.
Im surprise you cant achieve more than 160km/m .. ... that speed i can get it in the 4th gear (around 6.5kRPM)... to reach to 190km is not that hard and not that slow, only to achieve more than that kinda slow... BTW, if you saying the limitation is the gearbox then you wrong (IMHO). . for me the limitation for the car is the engine it self, CPS is still new and not many aftermarket item for it atm~

Well if you already FI the engine with tourqe min can get around 18x++, 200km/h is not a problem. ..btw i already achieve 200km/h more alot..and it's not that hard, gather your info in R3 FB page or r3gister.org ..

but in the end, its your choice~ good luck:driver:

PS: FD2R is 2.0 ^^ sure it diff league. dont compare to FD2R, CPS still a baby...

Last edited:

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
I just booked one today :)
congrats ...no regrets bro from owners...just join at FB for info after you get yr car! I think the current cars all are last batches, so you will one of the tail enders of owners list

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

My car wouldn't do more that 170 upto first 2k kms, I have abt almost 4800kms, it pulls easy to 195 on the GPS...meter was showing 5kph higher...but it felt willing enough, if there was a clear run available. But I like the ride and handling which is amazing and more important to me. With Syn and more time for the engine to settle down, I expect the 205 number to be a non issue.

Joe Mocha

Aug 19, 2011
Penang
at 1500km of milage i've done 180kph... after that no more.. only 160 the maximum... (actually dont hv clear way to do higher speed)... now my front bumper hv a lot of chipped paint... haha... the result of tailgating others car...
owh finzo... welcome to the club bro.. and dont be upset if u hv problems with the car's painting job.. we all do... hehe..

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Finzo make sure double triple check yr paint...it's the biggest complaint as it chips easily...make sure the edar folks make notepad insist on repaint if bad...some members already had this experience

wilbrightj

May 28, 2006
Dear Bros,
Just wondering..Hw long do i need to wait after i book one?? Seriously considering this NEO R3..but im keeping my option open..

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
If interested better book fast as its the last few
Cars.. It's stops at 148 and as far as we know from r3 it's last 15
Cars. Waiting period could be abt 1 week tops I guess as this car became
Hot item since I bought mine waiting 1 month

Joe Mocha

Aug 19, 2011
Penang
Dear Bros,
Just wondering..Hw long do i need to wait after i book one?? Seriously considering this NEO R3..but im keeping my option open..
sorry bro.. i hv ideas.. some wait for 2,3 weeks... mines not even 1 week.. i think depends on your SA and the transportation to deliver your car... push your SA frequently and may be this will help you get the car ASAP...

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
The car is great ride and drive it well to enjoy max. Will be good start for
To learn drivibg techniques .It isn't too
Killer powerful same time not underpowered for 1.6. I really like
the ride as its loosening up nicely.
Best I r3 is still proving the supercharger reliability and expect
A kit available year end to take it to near 180hp..at current
Prices exclusivity limited edition summo can't get a better deal. It's a new car
That's the best yet part.

incredibles86

Aug 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys...
I'm not the R3 owner but i like to read this forum and i believe Neo R3 got high potential...
One day Neo R3 can easily smoke b16a or mivec...
Neo R3 is a great looking car,really wanted to drive it or at least as a passenger...

finzo

Aug 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Finzo make sure double triple check yr paint...it's the biggest complaint as it chips easily...make sure the edar folks make notepad insist on repaint if bad...some members already had this experience
really? okay then. i'll make sure i'll check the paint. what do you guys think i should check next? i should ask for vouchers too right (like what?)? man.. this is my first manual car i'm gonna drive eversince i took my license. been driving auto :P i'm super excited for my R3 though. looking for nice number plate..

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
The car comes tinted ask for additional vouchers
Get the emergency aid kit too..extractor isn't factory
Installed but will be in your boot...install first service
Negotiate and make it free...others pandai2 ckit with SA
Also check if the head unit is Papago gps system
If not later will need a foc upgrade..check earlier threads for similar
Advice

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today I changed my spark plugs, i use Bosch Platinium Plugs,:confused::confused:

One or two of the old plugs i changed has got carbon deposits on them...

Can anyone with experience or anyone has opinion on this?

What could be the reason?

What should i do?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience