satria neo r3

naj_savvy

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
This morning i got a call from Mr Su from R3 dept. He asked me to come next monday for the radio HU fixing. wondering anyone here joining me for the fix on the same day?

wanza

Feb 24, 2009
Ulu Kelang
twitter.com
rkbella33.. Yeahh..will do once i get the car. Dont giv a damn to others thought!

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
OMFG you peep on my baby before? how did you know she got 'omhh' breast....

BTW, it just some minor cosmetic plastic surgery treatment... ntg wrong with the car actually, it just im very picky person . .
HA HA!!!!!! ...(squeeze squeeze).....eeermmm tks!:love::biggrin:

zuruzuruz

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Ampang
can i ask something here though its prolly not related to the topic at all.. it's regarding the email notification.. ive been getting a string of emails from this thread a lot. Unlike other threads, it will only send me a notification email once. It wont send me a notification again, not unless i recheck or post on the thread again..

However, for this thread, ive been getting them again and again, although i never check the thread again. can someone tell me to prevent from it to flood my inbox. Thanks in advance..

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
can i ask something here though its prolly not related to the topic at all.. it's regarding the email notification.. ive been getting a string of emails from this thread a lot. Unlike other threads, it will only send me a notification email once. It wont send me a notification again, not unless i recheck or post on the thread again..

However, for this thread, ive been getting them again and again, although i never check the thread again. can someone tell me to prevent from it to flood my inbox. Thanks in advance..
Hi zuruzuruz,

Perhaps you have subscripted this thread to the below option:

Instant Email Notification - sends an email as soon as a new post is added to the thread. This is not sent for every reply and will only be sent once until you revisit the forums.
More info about subscription modes here: FAQ-Subscriptions

Try change it at your Control Panel.

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Alright R3 owners -we will start migration today. Check yr facebook accts as already set it up.
Those R3 owners havent yet but want to join the community pls send me a PM

naj_savvy

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
This morning around 2am, i and my bunch of crazy friends suddenly decided to go up genting. So i and 3 other friends cramped in my car. Suprisingly my friends sitting behind said comfort is acceptable like riding on airasia. They even manage to fall asleep while i go layan corner. Hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu's:
After sent my car to a car wash & polishing, there are some spots appeared on my left side mirror. Felt so sad that it doesn't removed even after I wash with soap. Any idea how to remove the spots? Help needed. Thanks

The real picture of it :
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience