Satria Neo Cheap Engine Upgrade

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Looking for cheaper solutions to give the engine a little more oomph.

The standards are air intakes and exhaust...what other less exspensive alternatives without messing to much to the ori engine???

mie77

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Plugs,cables,pulleys,lighter rims,quality engine oil...mostly P&P stuffs u can think of without "opening" the engine...

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Well...trying not to spend too much with the recession going on right? 1k - 2k still affordable. But I need recommendations on where to go too...not very familiar with KL...been away for a long time.

wormyx

Known Member
Mar 2, 2008
Hello there,

Why don't you come over to Satria Neo Community at Satria Neo Club. Over there you can learn so much about any performances,handling,grooming,driving and many more.Have a visit.

Regards,
Max

lapsap25

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Voltage stabilizers..less than 1k, and many friends claimed that it helps a lot..

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
In my opinion (and experience)... get a good exhaust manifold like Powerzone, remove the cat. converter (you can keep your midpipe and muffler), change the airfilter and you're good to go. You may consider lightenned crank pulleys (but there may be side effects from losing the dampener - even mythology's is only half dampened), or if you can find, a lightenned flywheel (this one guaranteed improved pickup).

Other than these the rest are, IMO, very marginal gains for the money you spend. Only do those after the above... until you are prepared to spend big for big mods.

SubaruFTW

Nov 27, 2012
Miri
go with volt stabilizer. My Satria Neo CPS had a volt stabilizer and it feels like the pick up has increase. not by a HUGE MARGIN, but yes there is a good feel in pick up. it doesn't even HP but it helps the spark plug to give more spark during combustion.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
increase ommph = increase spending

HP and performance involves moolah, in the automotive world.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Kenny Heiser 3, he does alot of work with carbon fibre, his shop even replaced all the panels on a porsche GT3 with new carbon fibre ones.

Here is an example of the same thing done on a 996GT3R Porsche . This was done where I work at for a client . Every part made for the car is Dry Carbon Fiber with Carbon-Kevlar . Basically a mold was pulled from every single panel of this car including dash , under tray...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience