Satria Neo BLine Swap Auto to Manual

def_lok

Jul 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Auto to manual, swap basis. Hesitant unless there's a decent deal around (well higher mileage, worn clutches, etc. won't be fair of course unless it came with performance part:biggrin: then i might consider).

Model: Auto Baseline
Mileage: 30K
Fluid: Motul ATF (from 20K)
Others: ATF cooler installed since 5K
Reason to swap: Intended purchase for wifey, but the handling is too addictive hence change of a plan
Swap cost: Pay your own

cheers..

Izlan Rashid

From Facebook
May 14, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hi, a have an opposite case here. Bought manual but now wife will be using.
My car neo cps, millage about 30k also. I am not sure if cps and non cps gear box is fit to each other.

Kagerosan

Known Member
Oct 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
fit saja ma..tukar je. but izlan..u better find A/T cps gb since the final drive is 4.3 gives more power when accelerating. there alot of A/T cps owner are willing to swap their A/T with M/T

Kagerosan

Known Member
Oct 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
erk.. wrong info. a/t cps final drive is 4.42 is not mistaken..poor gear ratio compare to manual cps which is 4.3 final drive and has better gear ratio. but a/t cps is better than a/t non-cps. i dont know about a/t mivec...but of coz it can fits into cps.

def_lok

Jul 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
don't think so that's possible la Izlan, unless we're going for engine swap (which i wouldn't mind if you can put a reasonable price tho :biggrin:).
Well basically these parts will be needed:

Auto
  • Gearbox
  • ECU
  • Meter Panel
  • Gear lever

Manual
  • Gearbox
  • ECU
  • Meter Panel
  • Gear Lever
  • Pedal Set

all of the above are interchangeable between the same platform, except for ECU change will cause your CPS disabled, Airbags, etc. which were not available from Bline spec. Unless we have ways to get those re-flash (and i'm not sure bout CPS's cold indicator from the meter panel)
Correct me if i'm wrong as all of the above is just me thinking out aloud.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here's some extra jalapeno sauce to sprinkle on yesterdays static shots of the Scion FR-S Concept, basically Scion's take on the Toyota-Subaru jointly-developed rear-wheel drive coupe. Toyota have now been so kind as to release two videos of the FR-S, a really short one and a really long one, to further stroke our loins and tease us silly whilst...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience