RWD evo 9???

• Thread starter ][zoohalee][vtec][
  • Start date

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
Nice video. sorry for hijacking topic. May I know where to DL topgear video?

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

i usually go to www.yahoo.com click on videos and type "top gear"

but some of them the link died edi...so cannot view.....some can

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
u can download at any TORRENTS site...
get BITCOMET...then go to www.mininova.org
then search in mininova.org for topgear.
they have all the seasons then u can d/l using bitcomet

also i think u can buy the DVD of most seasons from one of the guyz (metalzone) http://drift.com.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3179
is selling also...

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
damn cun liao, but the drifts still look awkward. my guess is they havent tweaked the suspension to their liking yet... do u guys think they just disabled the front wheel drivers or could they have possibly changed the engine layout to be longitudinal?

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
watched the clip...RWD evo looks awesome..man i wonder how they did it...ya as u mentioned either they played with the position of the engine or they played with the ECU..to direct all the power to the rear wheels..i think the Evo has a program which controls how much power each wheel reacives since it is AWD...
it would certainly make a great drift machine

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
heh i dont think we could simply cut all power to the front wheels by electronics alone. physical driving gears and shafts still dictate contact, thats what the differentials are for. since this an originally transverse layout engine, the front drive shafts and or differential have to be somehow physically disabled to avoid powering the front wheels :)

anyways i've come to a preliminary conclusion that the EVO engine can still supply enuff power needed for a proper drift even in the stock form (without changing the engine layout). without the load of front wheels, its means there is even more power available to the back, even with stock power figures. still waiting for expert answers tho :D

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

wwll what i think basiclly the evo 9 use the same concept like the D1 orange colour subaru impreza...its somehow converting all the power to the back....thats what i heard la....if iam wrong...pls correct me...as i dunno whats going on...but i love the FQ400 evo tho!!!!....Lambo!! here i come!!!! hahahhaha....

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
"haha you see... you see! he's out, he put his wiper on... LEWSER!"

waghahha :rofl: damn sohai la Clarkson, he was so happy that time :rofl: damn cun.. 400bhp outsmarting a 570bhp V-12 AWD... it was posted before but no less enjoyable. hahaha cool stuff. damn, with Clarkson, its always lovehate. :D

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
][zoohalee][vtec][ said:
wwll what i think basiclly the evo 9 use the same concept like the D1 orange colour subaru impreza...its somehow converting all the power to the back....thats what i heard la....if iam wrong...pls correct me...as i dunno whats going on...but i love the FQ400 evo tho!!!!....Lambo!! here i come!!!! hahahhaha....
i think impreza and evo are different, impreza's H4 engine position is front to back (like the FR cars) but evo is transverse - side to side, like FF cars, so really dunno how they do it....

but the car looks cool, maybe RMR will use it next year for formula D to replace their champion GTO this year.... ehehheee

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
ehaab said:
u can download at any TORRENTS site...
get BITCOMET...then go to www.mininova.org
then search in mininova.org for topgear.
they have all the seasons then u can d/l using bitcomet

also i think u can buy the DVD of most seasons from one of the guyz (metalzone) http://drift.com.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3179
is selling also...

yah...either u used bit comet or bit tornado ...doesnt matter...mininova.org provide wide variety of videos frm BMI to Top gear.....but now top gear on holiday..so the new season start november....hahah...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As most modern car nowdays have a returnless fuel delivery system,how do you guys install a external fuel regulator to compensate the need of more fueling?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience