RPM not stable when ideal

apexivafc04

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
Yiloong said:
the throttle body also ITR. may i know how to tune the sensor??
The sensor sit beside the tro. body and it is black one. U can loose the 2 nut and adjust it left or right. But the better way is to ask ur mechanic to adjust for u.

Did ur rpm become not stable after WOT?

Yiloong

500 RPM
Oct 2, 2005
apexivafc04 said:
The sensor sit beside the tro. body and it is black one. U can loose the 2 nut and adjust it left or right. But the better way is to ask ur mechanic to adjust for u.

Did ur rpm become not stable after WOT?
WOT stand for what??

VICIC

May 26, 2005
KL
I have the same problem also. But my case is the opposition with urs, the problem started after i changed to B16B ECU... had serviced the TB & replaced with new IAC, but still the same till now. Dunno what else can be done...

VICIC

May 26, 2005
KL
using this setup for more than a year already. It's like intermittent, especially during day time, but it's not that serious furthermore already get use to it...
Coz i am using CTR cams, if use back the stock ECU which fuel cut at around 8000, no syiok...

apexivafc04

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
Yiloong said:
WOT stand for what??
WOT stand for work on throttle mean that u press the pedal with full throttle up to rpm limit.
I just want to know when is this unstable rpm will happen? When cold engine start up or after a full run?

Yiloong

500 RPM
Oct 2, 2005
apexivafc04 said:
WOT stand for work on throttle mean that u press the pedal with full throttle up to rpm limit.
I just want to know when is this unstable rpm will happen? When cold engine start up or after a full run?
oic... i tell u the symtom.

start engine - RPM = 1k

Once u running (only normal drive not full throttle) for a while the RPM = 1.5k to 2k when idle.

But sometimes it will back to normal.

D_clothes

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
is like highcam car leh ............ always happen when u are in traffic light ....
the car like have a heavy breathing right ? up down up down ..
when was the last time you wash or service your TB ?