RON95 on Evo

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Bro, it also depends on the mods in your car - large turbo, stroker kit etc will increase the FC too
Yeah bro i understand that. But mine is merely mod. Only simple and basic item like enlarge exhaust, air filter, blowoff, higher abit boost but didn't even boost to test mileage on normal driving, means below or exact 3k.

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Just tried 1st full tank got around 315km from rm 75. Ron 95, never encounter ping or anything I believe can get more out of it, mostly due to lots of high boosting to test out engine and mostly city driving with loads of stop n go driving. Will try to monitor properly on 2nd tank. :driver:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
wow nice fc solty8. 315km from rm75? mine ah.. last time fill fuel rm70 can go 105km then finish...aredhghhghghghh veryy veryyy tension.now i want downgrade my turbo to stock turbo,,,fedap already heh

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
wow nice fc solty8. 315km from rm75? mine ah.. last time fill fuel rm70 can go 105km then finish...aredhghhghghghh veryy veryyy tension.now i want downgrade my turbo to stock turbo,,,fedap already heh
U boost too high I think, mine is stock 0.7 or less. If u can adjust ur boost or control it, then maybe u have better fc. Another way is not to let ur bov blow too much, I usually drive with low rpm and never over accelerate but usually jerk jerk alot coz low rpm. :biggrin: apek driving style usually save fuel if drive like gt racer sure fc very very bad.

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
What is the Air Fuel Ratio?
Sound like the FC is terrible to me...

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
i dunno the air fuel ratio...i tak nampak when the tuning session.. yeah yeah..the fc so terible..er.. i drive to melaka at 110-120km/h only oh. i see milage from klang to melaka 105km then finish fuel hahha zzzz... dunno how to do dah..eh can adjust the boost? mine is 1.1bar only..how to reduce ? i use hks boost controller.heh..

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
i dunno the air fuel ratio...i tak nampak when the tuning session.. yeah yeah..the fc so terible..er.. i drive to melaka at 110-120km/h only oh. i see milage from klang to melaka 105km then finish fuel hahha zzzz... dunno how to do dah..eh can adjust the boost? mine is 1.1bar only..how to reduce ? i use hks boost controller.heh..
Since u edi got boost controller try to set it lower. If u got more advance air fuel controller then maybe can try to tune there. More fuel more air & more boost = more power, with more power ur fuel sure will drink more. Reduce boost, fuel, could make ur fc better but without proper tuning I dun think it's that easy unless u got experience tuning engine and stuff. When ur tuning ur car u didn't tell the tuner what u want ? Like more hp or better fc sumthing like that ? I tot most pro tuners will tune according to our taste and not theirs ? :confused:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
mine using a hks evc boost controller i dunno how to set lower heh..erm i already told to the tuners..but same result oso lah~ and the ... also make my 2.4cc engine kaboom (last time car).. that an old story.i already told wan a better fc.in the end after tuning ... haizzz same also ler..

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
mine using a hks evc boost controller i dunno how to set lower heh..erm i already told to the tuners..but same result oso lah~ and the ... also make my 2.4cc engine kaboom (last time car).. that an old story.i already told wan a better fc.in the end after tuning ... haizzz same also ler..
Change Tuner lar.....:biggrin:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Should said, don modified xD hahahah!
Well high boost or low boost, is all depends on how you drive. If non-tune ecu, even you set 1.2bar, and your boost meter never go above 0psi/bar, then your FC will still be good.
Even with tune/reflash your ecu to fit 1.5bar, the mapping only increase your AFR when your turbo spool, which i supposed 2.8k rpm and above. It will still using the same AFR for low RPM btw 0k-2.5k. Unless with stroker kit or heavy mod.

My camshaft has finally arrived. I hope it won't make a big diff on my FC.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
hehe..later my turbo sold i put back small turbine ..heh settle all fc problem :smokin:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
u perli me meh?

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
no la bro..hahaha
ar70 (bush not ballbearing) + banana + wastegate, of course your FC high la hahahaha!
yours is gt35? wat manifold u using? and wastegate? i might be interested :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai~! everyone~! i got a very very old car, it is NISSAN sunny 130 :P . this is very very powerless ;) . at the moment, wish to exchange the original B11 engine to SR20DET with turbo one :lol: . But, don't know it is work or not? and to do this, it is still can ride on the road like a normal car? what i mean is about the gorvenment site. it is approve or not :blink: ? please, give me some nice guides ~! thank you for your guys first~ B) !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience