Recommendation for tuner workshop in Penang Island

pk1chew

May 8, 2009
some advise..for dyno to get whp ok...other than that better u find other workshop
I'm felt that manual work/human impossible to communicate with car management especially for the air fuel consumption. If wrong adjustment it may cost high fuel consumption. Come on....
now day we have high tech what for to take risk......:driver:

Bump:
Fren,
Is it suppose to have labour charge since we are walk in to the shop?
I think the price where state on the eng oil should included labour charge...
But in fact they charge extra!? U think this is fair?

And i've also asked for dyno...RM200...!
How bout KL Price?
My friend just run the dyno test in Penang. They only charge him MYR100/= for 3 runs
price offer as in K.L. Now they have package offer, i'm looking for another 4 car to joint
me for the dyno test at M Power-Jelutong Express highway just behind the Shell station.
Each only pay MYR80/= :driver:

jsdaemon

Aug 19, 2006
I'm looking for VAFC tuner coz going to use ron95... been running ron97... anyone done this before at any workshop in PG? how much does it cost?

BadBoyBen

Oct 2, 2006
Fren,
Is it suppose to have labour charge since we are walk in to the shop?
I think the price where state on the eng oil should included labour charge...
But in fact they charge extra!? U think this is fair?

And i've also asked for dyno...RM200...!
How bout KL Price?
Bro, every single workshop that I have ever been to charges labor for work done on any car.

And why is it not fair? Just to do an oil change takes at least 1/2 an hour, and your car is taking up hoist space in the shop. People work should get paid, right? I think it's fair business practice and is commonplace also. Workshops should also display a labor charges in a prominent place (there's an official price list issued by the government)

:)

burn1892

Jun 19, 2013
PENANG
bro where is DRG actually, where exactly in sg.nibong? thx

btw what is dyno, and what's the use..?
is it "diagnose"...if yes, does diagnose mean to do a full checkup on a car to find if thr r any repairs..?
sorry I'm noob regarding cars and maintenance

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am a newbie in this car world so need a little help please..Recently i changed to a sport spring..After changing it i noticed the gap of my front tyres are different, one is lower, one is higher..Why does this happen ek..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience