Recommendation for tuner workshop in Penang Island

KGhee

Feb 9, 2008
Any good and trustworthy tuning workshop to recommend in PG island? Current ride; sgti.

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
Northern Garage cut throat ar? any examples?

BadBoyBen

Oct 2, 2006
I don't find anything "cutthroat" about Northern Garage. In fact, I find their prices incredibly reasonable and their service top notch.

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
that's why I'm waiting for an example from Skywalker :smokin:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
lolz... sorry never been to northern garage... mayb i'm looking for dirt cheap workshops which good at local cars... kekeke... me no performance car, so i feel shy to drive to northern garage....

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
lolz... sorry never been to northern garage... mayb i'm looking for dirt cheap workshops which good at local cars... kekeke... me no performance car, so i feel shy to drive to northern garage....

fuuyooh.... NEVER been to Northern Garage, but can say that they cut-throat. Woww... :laugh:

Come on lar.....

Just try going to Northern Garage, talk to the owner, he's a great guy, really knows how to take care of his customers... and for those who hasn't been there, their prices are reasonable, still cheaper than other 'performance' workshops....

BadBoyBen

Oct 2, 2006
Regardless of what car you drive, don't you think it's HIGHLY inappropriate that you branded a workshop as "hardcore expensive cutthroat" when you have never actually been to the place? - for someone who has posted 7,593 times on this forum, I think you should know better.

And I believe the thread's topic was asking people to recommend a "tuner workshop" and not a "dirt cheap workshop"

And since you have never actually been to Northern Garage, how do you know that they don't tune local cars? Please think before you type.

:banghead:

Last edited:

KGhee

Feb 9, 2008
Thanks for the recommendation. Will pay a visit to Northern Garage once I accumulate enuff budget...haha.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
fuuyooh.... NEVER been to Northern Garage, but can say that they cut-throat. Woww... :laugh:

Come on lar.....

Just try going to Northern Garage, talk to the owner, he's a great guy, really knows how to take care of his customers... and for those who hasn't been there, their prices are reasonable, still cheaper than other 'performance' workshops....
can teach me how to go to northern garage??... i've been around penang for a month only.... everyday work... weekends balik kampung... no time go ronda around... hahaha.... still jalan buta around penang.....

KGhee

Feb 9, 2008
Its in the sungai ara area. Opposite the Sekolah Menengah Sungai Ara main road, take a right turn at the traffic light, go straight, take a left turn, go straight...you should be able to see the workshop on your right (one of the shotlots). I have actually pass thru it quite a number of times, just didn't know its recommended by the forum folks here.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just bought a brand spanking new Kelisa Limited Edition. During the run-in process, I notice the car timing will go up 2000rpm(highest) to 0750rpm(lowest). This happens when u want to stop the car at traffic lights or sometimes when u depress the clutch when slowing down to change gear.

Now after servicing it at 1000km, it is still like that loh..ask the pomen there at Perodua said its like that one, still new was the reason given.

Wanna check is it true or not that this will clear out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience